Gladiator/Gladiator Pro North America

Moderator: AdminGroup

AeroSimGaming

Gladiator/Gladiator Pro North America

Postby AeroSimGaming » Fri Aug 05, 2016 15:30

Hey my name is Alan

I am a twitch.tv streamer and reviewer, (twitch.tv/aerosimgaming).

Im trying to find out what the availability of the Gladiator/Gladiator Pro will be in North America. I saw a handful were available on amazon.com, but I am hoping to do a review on both controllers and it seems even the Gladiators are now unavailable.

I emailed the contact address at GoStratoJet, but have received no contact after about 2 weeks now, so I'm hoping to hear from someone. The products look fantastic, and would really love to be able to show my viewers these joysticks as they really look like the best and most modern products on the market.

Thanks for your help

Alan "Rush"
aerosimgaming.com
twitch.tv/aerosimgaming

Bourrinopathe

Re: Gladiator/Gladiator Pro North America

Postby Bourrinopathe » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:52

Hi Alan,

I think the Gladiators you've seen on Amazon were a few units left from a recent shipment for the pre-orders. It looks like you haven't been fast enough ;)
Check that message from Jason (Stratojet).
More units should be available soon.
Also, there's some feedback on the Gladiator on the sub Reddit (/r/hotas) if you want to take a look. (and I'm definitely happy with my unit :mrgreen: )

Keep an eye on the announcements from Stratojet if you want to catch a Gladiator or Gladiator Pro.

Nice to see you also have a Discord ;)
/// ВКБ Black Mamba MkIII / ВКБ T-Rudder MkII / ВКБ Gladiator / X-55 Rhino throttle / OpenTrack /// UTC +4 ///

AeroSimGaming

Postby AeroSimGaming » Sun Aug 14, 2016 22:17

I just really want to give them my money.

I stream over on Twitch, and a lot of my viewers want to see the sticks and see a review on them from me.

So I really want both the Gladiator and the Pro to do a comparison. I mean from everything that I have seen and read they are just wonderful sticks, Its just the availability is an issue!

Caillin

Postby Caillin » Sun Aug 14, 2016 23:54

I dare say Jason and Amazon will be receiving stock of the Gladiator any day now. The Pro should arrive in a few weeks from what he said in another thread.

Return to “General discussions”