Mk4 Pedals

Moderator: AdminGroup

nagua

Mk4 Pedals

Postby nagua » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:26

Hello Great forum. Received a new pair of pedals a few days ago. Really pleased compared to CH however have a MSFSX problem. Work great for X-Plane but cant seem to calibrate and work in FSX. I keep doing 360 degree turns on the runway to the left. depressing pedals no response with or without auto rudder FSX setting. My Pro Throttle and Fighter stick work well MS reads and shows the Black box in FSX. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Bourrinopathe

Re: Mk4 Pedals

Postby Bourrinopathe » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:45

Hi nagua,

Welcome aboard ;)
I have no problem with Steam FSX and my T-Rudder Mk II. Your Mk IV should be fine too.
Did you check the "control axes" tab in FSX (settings - controls)?
You should have your axis set for the rudder axis with the "VKB Black Box" selected in the drop-down menu (I have "VKB Tiny BOX" which is the previous controller shipped with the T-Rudder pedals).
Also check there's no other device set for the rudder control.

You don't need to calibrate the pedals. Here are my settings for the "calibration" tab:
(you can reduce the deadzone (null zone) to the lowest value - the pedals are already configured for the highest precision)

It looks like a simple configuration issue. As your pedals work in X-Plane, you should be just fine.
/// ВКБ Black Mamba MkIII / ВКБ T-Rudder MkII / ВКБ Gladiator / X-55 Rhino throttle / OpenTrack /// UTC +4 ///

nagua

Re: Mk4 Pedals

Postby nagua » Wed Jul 20, 2016 16:34

Thanks Bourrinopathe sorry for the delay in responding there was another issue with the left pedal so I returned to Amazon for a replacement. When it arrives I'll make sure to follow as you suggest thought I was pretty through in setup but maybe I screwed up. Notice you use some Saitek comments? read some pros an cons mostly quality. Thanks

Return to “General discussions”