batch shipment dates, option to for preorder refunds, joysticks?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Marmot

batch shipment dates, option to for preorder refunds, joysticks?

Postby Marmot » Sun Jun 12, 2016 16:07

Hiya!

sorry to bombard y'all with several different topics on a first post.
:oops:

I am new to flightsims and spacesims and currently using an old saitek x52 that I found used. The saitek gear is decent, but I would like something better quality and I came across this VKB gear in some posts the Star Citizen game site. I am looking for good quality gear to increase the immersion level of playing a flightsim or spacesim. I am totally rubbish at all these games, but as long as I am not frustrated by "fighting the gear" to play the game then I would be a happy person. :D

The VKB order site states that the T-Rudders Pedals MKIV and the two Gladiator joysticks for preorder sale are shipping in June 2016. I have a few questions about all of this preordering.
If I preorder the Pedals and one of the joysticks is there a listing of if I will make the cut for the June shipment date for the items?

If I am not in the June Shipment date group how soon is the next shipment batch going out?

If I decide the next shipment batch is too long of a wait can I get a full refund on my preorder payment?

Joysticks
Are there any reviews out there or user comments on the comparing the Gladiator for $100USD and the Gladiator Pro for $250USD? I am leaning towards the Pro but if the Gladiator is a good quality gear I may go with that unit.

Thanks for your time! peace out!
:D

Cyph3r

Re: batch shipment dates, option to for preorder refunds, joysticks?

Postby Cyph3r » Mon Jun 13, 2016 22:02

Stratojet-Jason wrote:If I decide the next shipment batch is too long of a wait can I get a full refund on my preorder payment?
No, we do not typically refund pre-orders. If you are not sure, we suggest you wait until units are in stock at Stratojet or FSC.

What? Really? In the EU the customer retains the right to cancel an online order at any time - for any reason, up to 14 days after the receipt of goods.

I don't see how you could refuse a refund on a pre-order? PayPal/card provider would almost certainly back the buyer in this case on a chargeback unless the US has some weird trading laws against online purchases?
Intel i7 4710HQ | 16GB DDR3 | nVidia GTX970M | 1TB Samsung 850 Evo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• VKB Vintage Black Mamba Mk.III
• Thrustmaster Warthog
• Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

Return to “General discussions”