VKB vs Europe Customers

Moderator: AdminGroup

Cyph3r

VKB vs Europe Customers

Postby Cyph3r » Sun May 22, 2016 18:10

Last edited by Cyph3r on Mon Mar 18, 2024 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

Harald

Re: VKB vs Europe Customers

Postby Harald » Mon May 23, 2016 3:21

Hello Jason,

Why do you speak for VKB Europe???
Where is the spokesperson for Europe..

This is a nice example of the total non communication between the VKB and their European customers..
Customers are waiting since the beginning of December...for their orders...
NOthing heard from VKB since''!!!!!!!!!!!

And please stop the marketing crap why you cannot deliver in time..
If you can,t. then do your homework first before starting a business..

Thanks...

Cyph3r

Postby Cyph3r » Mon May 23, 2016 11:33

Radsoc

Postby Radsoc » Mon May 23, 2016 15:46

I have ordered multiple times from FSC and always received what I ordered. I was happy with the communication, sure it wasn't much, but I'm sure there could be more communication. For my part it wasn't that important as it was a pre-order and I gathered there would be a lot of shipping delays and EU customs bureaucracy involved (they more or less pre-warned about it). The product would arrive when it arrived anyway, no matter status updates, and I got about a weeks notice with the option to select how I wanted to receive the package, which was much appreciated.

Cyph3r

Postby Cyph3r » Mon May 23, 2016 19:51

meisterolsen

Postby meisterolsen » Mon May 23, 2016 21:47

Stratojet-Jason wrote:P.S. The Gladiator will not be sold in Europe by VKB dealers. Yes, this is due to an agreement between VKB and another party. The Gladiator-style stick will be sold in Europe under a different brand name. The T-Rudder Mk.IV and Gladiator Pro and all future products will be sold in Europe as VKB products.

So only the normal Gladiator joystick will be sold under a different brand name in Europe? The Gladiator Pro will be sold in Europe by FSC or directly through VKB?

I want to pre-order a Pro model as soon as possible. Is there a way for EU customers to order yet?

Thanks
Olsen

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue May 24, 2016 0:52

Dear all,

I am sorry for lack of communication with regards of the remaining pre-orders. All non-EU customers (Norway, Switzerland, Australia etc) already received them as the shipment was done directly from the factory. I think it made a confusion as EU customers are still awaiting while the others already use them.

Last week all remaining orders are shipped from the factory to EU store with UPS airmail. Based on our experience, it will take couple of days for custom clearance, so the shipping should arrive later this week. As soon as we have it, the orders will be dispatched to the customers. So, if all goes well, the joysticks should be delivered to all buyers next week.

To improve communication, we plan to create a separate sub-forum for all discussions related to EU customers.

And I would like to thank Jason for his help with covering burning questions about EU orders.

Eduard
VKB FSC Europe
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue May 24, 2016 1:06

meisterolsen wrote:So only the normal Gladiator joystick will be sold under a different brand name in Europe? The Gladiator Pro will be sold in Europe by FSC or directly through VKB?

Yes, the normal Gladiator joystick is sold under a different brand name in Europe. VKB FSC Europe plans to sell it as well when they are available but it will not be sold as VKB product. Actually, it is similar to Defender Cobra M5 joystick which were developed by VKB but sold as Defender product and we are still selling them as low cost alternative to VKB products.

Gladiator Pro will be available via VKB FSC Europe as soon as they are produced and shipped to EU store.

meisterolsen wrote:I want to pre-order a Pro model as soon as possible. Is there a way for EU customers to order yet?

No, it is not possible to order yet. It will be available for ordering as soon as the items are produced and shipped to Europe.

Eduard
VKB FSC Europe
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Buby

Postby Buby » Tue May 24, 2016 14:14

HELLO
I AM A PASSIONATE ITALIAN FOR MANY YEARS OF MILITARY FLIGHT SIMULATORS, I DISCOVERED BY LITTLE TIME VKB - Stratojet SIM, I PURCHASED FROM A LITTLE COBRA M5 FROM EUROPE FSC, KNEW THAT IS A JOISTICKI ECONOMIC AND BAND I noticed ... .. BUT I drew the 'ESTERTICA RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT (MY GREAT PASSION) ... ARE AIMING TO BUY A GLADIATOR PRO, MI SEEMS TO uNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS MUCH TO EXPECT THE AVAILABILITY' IN EUROPE FOR WHICH A ....
  JASON / EDUARD ASK:
I CAN MAKE THE PRE-ORDER OF GLADIATOR PRO IN Stratojet USA? .....
I AM TOO THE OPINION THAT NEED MORE ABOUT THE FLOW BETWEEN VKB FSC EUROPE AND ITS CUSTOMERS OR SUCH FUTURE.
SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH
I AWAIT A REPLY
  GREETINGS TO ALL AND THANKS

Buby

Postby Buby » Mon Jun 06, 2016 13:52

Hello Jason
... You hawe news about the release in Europe of Gladiator Pro and other products?....
Before or after the summer?....
Is a thriller story.... European customers... poor...

Cyph3r

Postby Cyph3r » Mon Jun 06, 2016 14:08

Intel i7 4710HQ | 16GB DDR3 | nVidia GTX970M | 1TB Samsung 850 Evo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• VKB Vintage Black Mamba Mk.III
• Thrustmaster Warthog
• Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

Buby

Postby Buby » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:30

Thanks...

joe_

Postby joe_ » Sat Jun 25, 2016 13:11

I've asked in the new sub-forum but no reply so I'll try here, when can I buy the gladiator, from what retailer? Or should I get it from Russia or the USA and pay 20% and handling fees on top.

Return to “General discussions”