Gladiator Pro + KG12 Grip Questions

Moderator: AdminGroup

Grendel

Gladiator Pro + KG12 Grip Questions

Postby Grendel » Wed May 18, 2016 18:56

Hi,

New to the boards but I just pre-ordered the Gladiator Pro (GP) and thought I'd ask some questions. I'm really just trying to verify in my head whether or not I need to get the KG12 grip when that opens up for preorder. So, without further delay, my questions:

First off can the GP accept the KG12 grip?

KG12 grip I've read is aluminum. Does that mean the GP grip is plastic?

Are there any mentionable button differences between the two grips? I have noticed in images the KG12 seems to have a pinky button lever. That is the only thing I can see that is different. They both have two 8 position + button press hats right?

Very excited for both these products. Thanks guys.

Cyph3r

Re: Gladiator Pro + KG12 Grip Questions

Postby Cyph3r » Thu May 19, 2016 10:26

Grendel wrote:Hi,

New to the boards but I just pre-ordered the Gladiator Pro (GP) and thought I'd ask some questions. I'm really just trying to verify in my head whether or not I need to get the KG12 grip when that opens up for preorder. So, without further delay, my questions:

First off can the GP accept the KG12 grip?

KG12 grip I've read is aluminum. Does that mean the GP grip is plastic?

Are there any mentionable button differences between the two grips? I have noticed in images the KG12 seems to have a pinky button lever. That is the only thing I can see that is different. They both have two 8 position + button press hats right?

Very excited for both these products. Thanks guys.

The GP will accept the KG12 grip.

The GP grip is indeed plastic.

AFAIK the GP grip only has 1 x trigger, 1 x top button, 1 x 8-way hat, 1 x pinkie
Intel i7 4710HQ | 16GB DDR3 | nVidia GTX970M | 1TB Samsung 850 Evo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• VKB Vintage Black Mamba Mk.III
• Thrustmaster Warthog
• Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

platypus65

Postby platypus65 » Thu May 19, 2016 17:49

I just received a Vintage Fat Black Mamba. I wonder if the KG12 grip will work. Perhaps with an adapter?

BigC208

Postby BigC208 » Sat May 21, 2016 17:45

Are there plans to sell the different grips seperately? Got the Vintage Mamba with extension. My Warthog grip conversion failed. Would like to buy a completed and tested one. Also a metal kg12 grip would be nice.

Return to “General discussions”