Gunfighter Mk1

Moderator: AdminGroup

MasaIV

Gunfighter Mk1

Postby MasaIV » Sun May 01, 2016 20:23

Hello,

I am really looking forward to the Gunfighter Mk1 with the stick extension. I was just looking at the press release from October 2015. Is there any update available on when pre-orders for that stick will open? (Not necessarily when it would ship, just when I can reserve one)

I wish VKB products were more readily available, but they look like they are worth the wait. That Gunfighter Mk1 is just what I'm looking for. So, I'm just trying to get my order in for that first batch!

Thank you!

MasaIV

Re: Gunfighter Mk1

Postby MasaIV » Mon May 02, 2016 4:16

Thanks, Jason. I was already convinced, but receiving a reply to a forum post within a few hours on a Sunday just guaranteed my next purchase is a VKB stick from Stratojet. I'll be ordering that Gunfighter as soon orders open, assuming that is before the refresh button wears out on my keyboard.

Macro

Re: Gunfighter Mk1

Postby Macro » Fri May 20, 2016 0:33

Hi, I'm down in New Zealand and will be very keen on ordering a gunfighter with extension. I have modified an extension on my x52 but I really want a quality gimbal like what you are producing. I hope the postage down here won't make the price prohibitive.
The gunfighter really looks like a great stick available good to see some quality being produced :)
Cheers

Return to “General discussions”