Black mamba mk III firmware

Moderator: AdminGroup

Jayyymeee

Black mamba mk III firmware

Postby Jayyymeee » Wed Apr 27, 2016 19:47

So i just got my black mamba mk 3 and I was eager to set it up and start using it. Everything worked great, I had three green LED that would flick on and off with the GEAR switch. I had an engine warning light to play with. Everything seemed to work well when i tested buttons with control panel>Game Controllers>Properties. Then i went to support page and downloaded the configuration tool. The configuration tool is telling me that my firmware is out of date and i've lost my LEDS. The stick still seems to work for a while but while writing this the stick seems to have switched off. I have downloaded bootloader but all i can get from it is that my stick is disconnected.

It seems that running bootloader is what is switching the stick off. Once i have run bootloader and it crashes the stick if i run it again and hit the reset button the stick comes back on but still no LEDs apart from the blue one. VKB device config is still telling me the firm ware is out of date ( VKB Fat Mamba V.1.43F PRO )

From the support page V1.43F seems to be the most up to date if it isnt where can i get the right one?

Otherwise seems like a good stick

just realized i put this on the wrong board
Last edited by Jayyymeee on Wed Apr 27, 2016 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

Radsoc

Re: Black mamba mk III firmware

Postby Radsoc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 20:06

It probably needs some time to flash the memory, and will look unresponsive?

It says my version is 1.75A.

Jayyymeee

Postby Jayyymeee » Wed Apr 27, 2016 20:21

Radsoc wrote:It probably needs some time to flash the memory, and will look unresponsive?

It says my version is 1.75A.

I dont think it's doing anything apart from crashing when i try use bootloader. anyway I dont know where to get 1.75A if that is the right firmware version.

Jayyymeee

Postby Jayyymeee » Wed Apr 27, 2016 20:37

I've managed to find a link to the 1.75 Versions here ( last reply in the thread )

http://www.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?t=2081

Bootloader however will not cooperate. I get Boot device turn out and device disconnected.

Victorus

Postby Victorus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 20:44

Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

Jayyymeee

Postby Jayyymeee » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15

I was able to fix the stick by installing the firmware in the post i've already linked, restarting a few times got bootloader to work.

Thank you for everyones help.

Return to “General discussions”