Black mamba mk III pre order - no contact/shipping

Moderator: AdminGroup

Jayyymeee

Black mamba mk III pre order - no contact/shipping

Postby Jayyymeee » Thu Apr 14, 2016 15:29

I pre ordered the stick when it was announced i have the invoice and i know that i have paid for it but i havent received any emails and i am afraid that my purchase is some sort of error. As i understand i should have been asked to provide a delivery address through email for DHL, as i understand i have missed out on the engraving. My one time point of contact was through a ticket on the contact us page back in February, i was told that the stick would ship at the end of march which i think it has from jason's forum post. I have made another ticket through the contact us page but i haven't had a reply yet. I am only really interested in the stick i dont mind missing out on the engraving. I dont want to cancel my pre order but i dont want to lose £200 either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in the uk and i have not missed/deleted any emails and i have also checked my spam folder on every email account i have.

DHRF

Re: Black mamba mk III pre order - no contact/shipping

Postby DHRF » Thu Apr 14, 2016 16:55

if you live in uk you must have place your order in FSC, they post an update on the site about this.
Here you will have a response, and if not, send me all by PM and I will contact VKB (I chat every day whit them)

https://flightsimcontrols.com/2016/04/spring-update/

Daisy

Postby Daisy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:20

Jayyymeee wrote:I pre ordered the stick when it was announced i have the invoice and i know that i have paid for it but i havent received any emails and i am afraid that my purchase is some sort of error. As i understand i should have been asked to provide a delivery address through email for DHL, as i understand i have missed out on the engraving. My one time point of contact was through a ticket on the contact us page back in February, i was told that the stick would ship at the end of march which i think it has from jason's forum post. I have made another ticket through the contact us page but i haven't had a reply yet. I am only really interested in the stick i dont mind missing out on the engraving. I dont want to cancel my pre order but i dont want to lose £200 either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in the uk and i have not missed/deleted any emails and i have also checked my spam folder on every email account i have.

Please give me your contact information by personal message, I will check for you immediately, sorry for this situation.

flgrm

Postby flgrm » Sat Apr 23, 2016 13:39

Daisy wrote:
Jayyymeee wrote:I pre ordered the stick when it was announced i have the invoice and i know that i have paid for it but i havent received any emails and i am afraid that my purchase is some sort of error. As i understand i should have been asked to provide a delivery address through email for DHL, as i understand i have missed out on the engraving. My one time point of contact was through a ticket on the contact us page back in February, i was told that the stick would ship at the end of march which i think it has from jason's forum post. I have made another ticket through the contact us page but i haven't had a reply yet. I am only really interested in the stick i dont mind missing out on the engraving. I dont want to cancel my pre order but i dont want to lose £200 either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please give me your contact information by personal message, I will check for you immediately, sorry for this situation.

I am in the same boat as Jayyymee: I pre-ordered the Fat Black Mamba Mk III together with the Warthog adapter last year at FSC Europe, but haven't heared or seen anything about it since then.

Daisy, could you check my case as well, please? I already sent you my order details a couple of days ago via PM. Thank you.

Daisy

Postby Daisy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:39

I am in the same boat as Jayyymee: I pre-ordered the Fat Black Mamba Mk III together with the Warthog adapter last year at FSC Europe, but haven't heared or seen anything about it since then.

Daisy, could you check my case as well, please? I already sent you my order details a couple of days ago via PM. Thank you.

Two weeks ago, we shipped joysticks to FCS. If everything is ok, you will receive your joysticks in this week. Thanks for your consideration

Return to “General discussions”