It's finally here!

Moderator: AdminGroup

Mr WHIMington

It's finally here!

Postby Mr WHIMington » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:12

Originally I was late for the cobar handle, but due to some wired bit of luck I got the cobar one :D

Engraving done beautifully :mrgreen:

There is a little gift that come with the package as well! Nice little detail.(Won't spoil it for anyone though) :wink:

Thank you Daisy for the all the emails to alert me all the status change, I really hope that doesn't bother her too much :)

rrohde

Re: It's finally here!

Postby rrohde » Fri Apr 01, 2016 19:18

Congratulations!

So, how does it feel? Are you planning to change cams and/or springs? What sim are you using it with? DCS perhaps?

Sorry, lot of questions, but I am excited for you as I am still waiting on my Mamba....
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

Warpig

Postby Warpig » Fri Apr 01, 2016 21:02

You lucky dog, you got the black face one! Something about the grey face still bothers me.... grrrrrr.

Mr WHIMington

Postby Mr WHIMington » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:20

rrohde wrote:Congratulations!

So, how does it feel? Are you planning to change cams and/or springs? What sim are you using it with? DCS perhaps?

Sorry, lot of questions, but I am excited for you as I am still waiting on my Mamba....

Smooth as silk, the current springs is good enough for me without the extension, If I want to use the extension I might change into the harder spring though(but its still fine without changing spring) not sure about the cam, I will need to test it but I love the preinstalled cam as is, but I assume the optional cam only adds a harder centering force to the stick, might be a good idea to switch in if the extension is used.
I fly many different sims, DCS UH-1 for example, but I also like GA aircraft and airliner (both XP10 and Prepar3D) as well (PMDG FTW!)

Warpig wrote:You lucky dog, you got the black face one! Something about the grey face still bothers me.... grrrrrr.

Paint it, black. 8)

StarLordRick

Postby StarLordRick » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:44

Mine arrives tomorrow!

Satyrn

Postby Satyrn » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:01

Mine too!

Bourrinopathe

Postby Bourrinopathe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56

Congratulations for joining the club of the lucky owners, Mr WHIMington!

The cams labelled "30" are the "hard center" ones. Except for the noticeable center, I can't feel any difference compared to the default ("10", soft center) cams.
I also remembered you shared your logo designs and it's looking good! ;)

Have fun flying with that beast!
/// ВКБ Black Mamba MkIII / ВКБ T-Rudder MkII / ВКБ Gladiator / X-55 Rhino throttle / OpenTrack /// UTC +4 ///

Radsoc

Postby Radsoc » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01

Looks like we EU people are all out of luck on this one :P

I read they have to ship to the store here first. Any idea on shipment dates though? (LE MK3 without extras).

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22

Mine arrived today:

VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:16

Radsoc wrote:Looks like we EU people are all out of luck on this one :P

I read they have to ship to the store here first. Any idea on shipment dates though? (LE MK3 without extras).

Joysticks is ready. We are preparing shipment to Europe.
Shipping to the US is very simple. But to Europe is much more difficult((( Need more time.

austrian_rookie

Postby austrian_rookie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 17:41

Originally I was late for the cobar handle, but due to some wired bit of luck I got the cobar one :D

you have _my_ cobra, give it back!! ^^ at least let me thank you for rubbing it in, very kind!

life's a b1tch (sometimes at least) :cry: ordered early but still too late for the cobra-mamba and still no f-ing delivery up to now, not even tracking info yet, because I'm a eu customer and added warthog adapter to my order... ordered pedals mkIII during the wait, to ease the pain... now I've got pedals but no stick and that hurts even more :mrgreen:

Cyph3r

Postby Cyph3r » Mon Apr 11, 2016 18:00

austrian_rookie wrote:

you have _my_ cobra, give it back!! ^^ at least let me thank you for rubbing it in, very kind!

life's a b1tch (sometimes at least) :cry: ordered early but still too late for the cobra-mamba and still no f-ing delivery up to now, not even tracking info yet, because I'm a eu customer and added warthog adapter to my order... ordered pedals mkIII during the wait, to ease the pain... now I've got pedals but no stick and that hurts even more :mrgreen:

Yep tell me about it. I ordered the Vintage Black Mamba at the start of January... getting very antsy now!
Intel i7 4710HQ | 16GB DDR3 | nVidia GTX970M | 1TB Samsung 850 Evo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• VKB Vintage Black Mamba Mk.III
• Thrustmaster Warthog
• Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

austrian_rookie

Postby austrian_rookie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 18:30

I ordered the Vintage Black Mamba at the start of January

mate, my order confirmation is from december 4th! ;-) and it really sucks big time to now read about ppl like the TO that ordered a month (?) later and STILL got the cobra while I've been begging eduardo & diego for a cobra-mamba in early december

but well, shit happens.... quite often :-P

Return to “General discussions”