Stratojet T-Rudder availability

Moderator: AdminGroup

Hercusleaze

Stratojet T-Rudder availability

Postby Hercusleaze » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:11

I could really care less if its the Mk III or new Mk IV model, but I really need to get my hands on one of these before May. Any chance something will be available by then? If not I'm either forced to get ch pro pedals (which feel too much like a toy) or MFG Crosswinds, which are really pushing my budget :-/

Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Daisy

Re: Stratojet T-Rudder availability

Postby Daisy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:10

Hercusleaze wrote:I could really care less if its the Mk III or new Mk IV model, but I really need to get my hands on one of these before May. Any chance something will be available by then? If not I'm either forced to get ch pro pedals (which feel too much like a toy) or MFG Crosswinds, which are really pushing my budget :-/

Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

we plan to start making delivery for T-Rudder pedals with Tinybox to USA few weeks later by sea, which need to take around 1month. If you need it urgently, we'd like to suggest you buy from Stratojet, we make delivery from China directly to you by DHL, it will take 3-5 days to arrival. But delivery fee will be a little bit higher. If needed, I can ask our DHL agent and inform you about price. Thanks.

Hercusleaze

Postby Hercusleaze » Thu Mar 24, 2016 15:24

Daisy wrote: If you need it urgently, we'd like to suggest you buy from Stratojet, we make delivery from China directly to you by DHL, it will take 3-5 days to arrival. But delivery fee will be a little bit higher. If needed, I can ask our DHL agent and inform you about price. Thanks.

Thank you Daisy, and yes I would like to purchase from Stratojet, however the website says unavailable. If I understand your post, I could expect to see the rudder pedals show as in stock on Stratojet in a few weeks? Is there any way I could place a preorder with Stratojet to ensure they don't completely sell through their stock before I can place an order?

Hercusleaze

Postby Hercusleaze » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:13

Thanks Jason, I'll keep checking back and place a pre-order as soon as it's live!

Return to “General discussions”