Gunfighter Base for VKB Gladiator NXT EVO

Moderator: AdminGroup

kevinmo

Gunfighter Base for VKB Gladiator NXT EVO

Postby kevinmo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:01

About 6 months ago a YouTuber by the name of SubliminaL posted an answer to my question about getting the gunfighter base that worked with the VKB Gladiator NXT EVO. He said someone at the company told him you would have these bases and kits in about 2 weeks. I have been checking every so often and have as yet not seen any movement or option for such a kit. Is this still a potential to do or was there some conflict that made it impossible to do? If you cant do this I am considering doing the engineering and build my own. Any idea if this is still being considered an option?

Delta

Re: Gunfighter Base for VKB Gladiator NXT EVO

Postby Delta » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18

What do you mean, a Gunfighter base that works with the Evo? You mean being able to take your Evo grip and put it on a Gunfighter base? All you need for that is a standalone Gunfighter base and an NXT to Rev.C grip conversion set. If you tell us where you are based / what the website of your local VKB dealer is, we can link you directly to the parts you need.

kevinmo

Postby kevinmo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 20:48

Thanks Delta, yes I am wanting to get the gunfighter base and put my NTX EVO stick on it. I am in the USA and I do see the standalone base kit in the store but not seeing the Rev.C grip conversion set you mentioned. Also, does this conversion kit work with the Omni throttle, or is there a kit I would need to have that setup? Currently I am using Omni on both the left and right sticks.

I found what I think you are talking about. Thing is it says it is only compatible with the Gunfighter Mk.II/III and specifically says not compatible with Gunfighter IV and that is the only standalone base available on the store. What am I missing?

https://www.vkbcontrollers.com/products ... nx2gf-revb

If this is correct, then is there a way to adapt it to the Omni, or would I have to abandon that to get it to work?

Delta

Postby Delta » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50

https://www.vkbcontrollers.com/products ... nx2gf-revc is the adapter you want. Be sure to pick the correct handedness for your grip.

You probably need new OTAs as well.
https://www.vkbcontrollers.com/products ... fighter-iv
They also have a handedness, but it is less critical as you can convert them, whereas the twist module uses different parts.

kevinmo

Postby kevinmo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 21:10

Thanks Delta, this is exactly what I am looking for!

Return to “General discussions”