How to get Zoom and TiR5 Precision Toggle to working each othet

Moderator: AdminGroup

-koko-

How to get Zoom and TiR5 Precision Toggle to working each othet

Postby -koko- » Mon Apr 29, 2024 15:40

I have just purchased the STECS - STANDART and I am very pleased with it. I have been trying to learn how to use VKB DevCfg, but I am stuck in implementing the following sequence of actions. I have tried different macros, but I just haven't been successful. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

In the game and with TrackIR 5, the commands are as follows:

1. TrackIR 5 from Basic mode to Precision mode and back = F7 (Toggle)
2. Zoom In = KP+
3. Zoom Out = KP-
4. Default FOV 70° = PageDown

VKB DefCfg:

1. Physical Button #32 = F7 (SEQ with B22?) + KP+ (until the button is released)
2. Physical Button #33 = KP- (until the button is released)
3. Physical Button #22 = F7 (SEQ with B22?) + PageDown + KP+ 130ms ( increases ab.10° default value of FOV )

The action should be as follows:

When I press MB1 hat down (B32), TiR5 switches to Precision mode (F7) and KP+ occurs until I release the button. However, afterwards I should be able to zooming in and out in a way that the Precision mode stays still on, until I pressing B22 painiketta. Only the Quick Reset button for FOV (B22) should be able to return TiR 5 back to Basic mode. This should happen in a way that the F7 Precision reset only works once after it has been turned on with the B32 button. Can F7 be set as a Sequence between buttons B22 and B32?

I previously had the TM Warthog Throttle, and I implemented this using Target Script Editor flag (flag5) and an if-statement.

// ------------ CSU/D / ZOOM IN/OUT -------------------

MapKey(&Throttle, CSD, CHAIN(

EXEC("if(flag5) ActKey(PULSE+KEYON+F7);"),
D(),
USB[0x57],
D(),
EXEC("flag5=0;")
));

MapKey(&Throttle, CSU, USB[0x56]);

// ------------ SC / DEFAULT FOV --------------------------

MapKey(&Throttle, SC, CHAIN(

EXEC("if(flag5==0) ActKey(PULSE+KEYON+F7);"),