i need manual for Gladiator NXT EVO 'Space Combat Edition' - SCG Premium Right

Moderator: AdminGroup

end27

i need manual for Gladiator NXT EVO 'Space Combat Edition' - SCG Premium Right

Postby end27 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 18:42

i cant find it anywhere. please link me

end27

Re: i need manual for Gladiator NXT EVO 'Space Combat Edition' - SCG Premium Right

Postby end27 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 20:00

thank u sir but this is not what im looking for.

i am looking for someting that would explain me each button on joystick individually. like this a1 button, when i click it some red lamp comes on, what is that for. on bottom there are also 2 LEDs in middle of f2 f1 and f3 buttons, what are they for.

is there even a way to turn off joystick because its LED's are glowing all time while its plugged in a pc?

im basically looking for general description stuf

fallout9

Re: i need manual for Gladiator NXT EVO 'Space Combat Edition' - SCG Premium Right

Postby fallout9 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:54

The LEDs are programmable, so they could be assigned to different functions. By default, the large RGB LED on the top of the grip is just displaying the color and the round one beside it indicates, when red, that the A1 ministick is in axes mode (you could swap between POV to Axes mode by a short press on the center push button). Also by default a steady blue light on the base right side LED indicates the joystick is powered; a flashing blue light alternating with a short red light on the other LED warns that the joystick has not been calibrated.
The controls are all pretty straightforward, except of the A1 ministick, which has an 8 POV mode and 2 axes mode, the main trigger, which has 2 stages, the Rapid Fire Trigger (just above the regular trigger), which has both push and pull actuations, the En1, which is an encoder, but could be used as regular buttons too and Sw1, which is 1 button up and 1 button down.

Cyberdactyl

Postby Cyberdactyl » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:57

First post. Even at a very basic level, I love the Gladiator NXT EVO so far with my two weeks of experience. I have used sub $60 joysticks all my life and the KBsim stick is pretty impressive.

Here's my problem. I simply can't get the buttons to react with the LEDs. I have followed the VKsim video on how to program them to the letter going back to default and starting over a few times. Here's a screenshot. Does anyone see the issue? Or could I have conflicting software? EVERY button shows up in the TEST panel "Buttons/POVs" and all the axis work fine. I can also turn the main #10 LED off and on. All the LEDs will respond to MISC LED N 'Fast Test'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pCr50- ... DA&index=3
Attachments
js.jpg

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:58

Find out in tester the button number, then assign the LED to Physical Button in LEDs panel, not Logical. P-Alternate for holding the LED until next button press.

Cyberdactyl

Postby Cyberdactyl » Thu Sep 21, 2023 22:26

Ok, I tried that, and still, nothing when pressing button #3.

Should I not be getting LED #10 (the center rectangle LED at the top of the stick) when pressing button #3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pCr50- ... DA&index=4
Attachments
JS1.jpg

DeadWalking

Postby DeadWalking » Thu Sep 21, 2023 22:50

Physical Cell ID #3 outputs Logical #25 == SW1 Up
Physical Cell ID #12 outputs Logical #3 == A2 Red Button

What Physical button on the grip or base are you trying to use as the LED control?

Physical Layer has Physcial Cell IDs
Logical Layer has Virtual Cell IDs and Logical Out values in the smaller box on the buttons.

LED Events for Physical Buttons work off the Physical Cell ID, Virtual Buttons work off the Virtual Cell ID, and Logical Buttons work off the Logical Out value in the smaller box.

Cyberdactyl

Postby Cyberdactyl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:32

I am trying to get LED #10 (the main rectangular LED) to light up when I press button #3 (red physical button on the stick).

DeadWalking

Postby DeadWalking » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:27

PM-08-18-18-VKBDevCfg-C.png
PM-08-26-43-VKBDevCfg-C.png

Also I didn't think to drop the manual link before.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0551/ ... 1692282277

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”