Omni Throttle - How to...

Moderator: AdminGroup

Beuwulfe

Omni Throttle - How to...

Postby Beuwulfe » Sat May 14, 2022 20:01

I purchased a left-handed omni-throttle that came in yesterday. My question is how to make it work like a throttle? I had purchased this to replace my x-52 pro throttle and I would rather use it as a throttle than dual sticking. I watched the video about assembling the OTA attachment (I could not find any other) but the adapter came preattached, so I only had to put the base on it. That was that. It works like a joystick.

After some internet searches. I read about clutch dampeners, spring removal, and "throttle remapping", whatever that is. There were no details, or examples and nothing definite to go on, and then I would find other posts that would contradict what I just read.

Is there a video or PDF, that I missed that explains in detail how I could convert this throttle into a... well, a throttle? Considering "that" throttle is in its name I would think it is safe to assume this was designed and tested to act as one. Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated, so thank you in advance!

fallout9

Re: Omni Throttle - How to...

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 14, 2022 20:30

Check this quick start video and if you have any more questions after that please go ahead.

Beuwulfe

Re: Omni Throttle - How to...

Postby Beuwulfe » Sun May 15, 2022 5:54

Hey Fallout. This was EXACTLY what I needed. I should have known you guys would have a video about this already made. Thank you for pointing me towards the solution, much appreciated!

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”