MCG Pro / GF MK II - Gate Cont Ministick Mouse Options Hidden

Moderator: AdminGroup

lazarusdmx

MCG Pro / GF MK II - Gate Cont Ministick Mouse Options Hidden

Postby lazarusdmx » Tue May 03, 2022 16:09

TL;DR I want to increase mouse sensitivity on the virtual mouse, as of right now I do not have access to speed or delay options under Global > Mouse Mode.

I've finally got the ministicks behaving the way I wanted them to; GATE CONT (left MS) is using a2b to create 4 way HAT with Push (via use of TEMPO B) and long press switches it to control mouse movement. What has been eluding me is I can't figure out any way to increase the mouse "sensitivity" and it's very slow moving. In most of the other posts I've looked through, there appear to be delay and speed boxes that appear with Global > Mouse Mode that I do not seem to have. The mouse is working of the POV function, so adjusting axis curves doesn't do anything to it's behavior, as the two axii are being used to generate button presses. Some shots of my current config pages:

The generator buttons in this image are producing pulses for two buttons I use for scroll wheels, to rotate dials and such in DCS cockpit quickly in VR. Both MS are set via Tempo B to switch functions on right.
I'm guessing that perhaps there's something in the POV2 options that you mess with to increase mouse movement? But I can't really see what it is, axes and invert are what they are, dz is I assume an actual deadzone on the stick.

I've got User=Developer set under [User] in the zconfig.ini. I read in a couple posts that registry keys might cause issues--do I need to delete/remove them somehow?

some shots of the axis settings:

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”