How to make the SEM's Selector Mode, Landing Gear and Flaps buttons temporary instead of permanent

Moderator: AdminGroup

fallout9

How to make the SEM's Selector Mode, Landing Gear and Flaps buttons temporary instead of permanent

Postby fallout9 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 21:46

1. First identify the buttons in Profile/Buttons/Physical buttons: check the Poll box, then activate your buttons and see which cells are lighting up on the chart;
1.png

2. Click on those cells (1), set them up as Generator (2), set Type G1 and Value 1 (3), close the dialog box (4) and press the Set button (5) to save the changes.
2.png

Some games have 1 control for landing gear up and another for landing gear down. Other games have the same control for both. If that's the case, it'd be easier to program 1 button on 2 positions of Selector Mode, Flaps or Landing Gear:
1. Identify the first button, set it up as Generator G1, Value of 1 (1) and remember it's logical position (2);
a.png

2. Identify your second button (1), click on its cell, then click on the Logical button representation cell (2) and set it to the same logical position as your first button (3). Close the dialog box (4) and press the Set button (5) to save changes.
b.png

pollock56th

Re: How to make the SEM's Selector Mode, Landing Gear and Flaps buttons temporary instead of permanent

Postby pollock56th » Sun Jul 31, 2022 23:14

I looked at this and not sure what to do because I cannot get to the 3rd screenshot. I play IL2 COD Blitz, and recently purchased the Full WW2 set up plus I added a THQV to top it off. I want to have the Gear and flaps work using the labled flaps and landing gear options. My device config is Vo.92.17 and my FW is v2.108.
What Am I missing? I checked for a video tutorial and also could not find one to change the behavior of these buttons.

fallout9

Re: How to make the SEM's Selector Mode, Landing Gear and Flaps buttons temporary instead of permanent

Postby fallout9 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 0:40

It's explained in the walkthrough how to get there, not sure what I could ad to clarify. Better post a screenshot where you got stuck; I think it'd be easier to go on from there.

pollock56th

Postby pollock56th » Sat Aug 06, 2022 22:52

Thank you for responding. I decided to make both gear and flaps axis controls, giving me a total of 7, for my WW2 combo and thq vertical.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”