z axis as buttons zones

Moderator: AdminGroup

nyam

z axis as buttons zones

Postby nyam » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:15

hello,
I recently purchased a gladiator nxt pro and since I already have a throttle I would like to configure the throttle axis (z axis) so that I could divide it into zones and assign buttons in each zone. But I don't know how to do it or if it's possible.
I take the opportunity to say that it is an excellent product and the configuration software is really powerful, but it would be interesting to have a manual a little more digestible (at least for my poor neuron) although I understand that with the almost infinite possibilities of the configurator it would be a really extensive manual .
Anyway, this is what the forum is for, right? Thank you so much

fallout9

Re: z axis as buttons zones

Postby fallout9 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 19:42

Hi, it is possible, just go to Profile/Axes/Axes2Buttons and check the 3 functions (Edges1, Edges2, Zones) with different Num and Hysteresis values for the axis #4 (which is your mini throttle). I suggest to set the output buttons (VButt) at 41 so they won't interfere with the existing set.
From what you're saying I think the Zones option would be what you're looking for; setting up the Num to 5 and VButt to 41 and pressing Set afterwards would provide you 5 buttons to light up on the mini throttle range.

nyam

Postby nyam » Sun Oct 31, 2021 22:11

Yes! it works perfectly. Thank you very much fallout9.
Umm one more question ... as I mentioned in my previous post I have a throttle (Saitek x52pro), is there any way to program it through Vkbdevcfg-C?
Again thanks in advance

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 22:23

That won't work, sorry.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”