Gladiator mk ii angle

Moderator: AdminGroup

scotscottscottt

Gladiator mk ii angle

Postby scotscottscottt » Sat Oct 16, 2021 22:56

Hey dudes. I'm new here and also new to VKB sticks and flight games in general. After trying out all the usual budget suspects (cheap junk...) I decided to spring for VKB quality and got a really good deal on a practically new Gladiator mk ii and a used Gladiator K Standard. Both are right hand oriented, which is my dominant hand, and I really want to use the mk ii for my left hand. It actually feels pretty natural to me but the problem is the stick itself is twisted just slightly left for right handed use. I cant seem to find information on adjusting or even modding this anywhere. Is there a way to straighten the stick out at all? Cheers!

fallout9

Re: Gladiator mk ii angle

Postby fallout9 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 23:03

Unfortunately there's no fix for that other than upgrading from the Gladiator MKII to a K, by using this upgrade kit and a Kosmosima grip.

scotscottscottt

Postby scotscottscottt » Sat Oct 16, 2021 23:26

Ahh I was afraid you'd say that... just checked that kit and grip out but it's almost the same price to just buy a new NXT Standard! Guess I'll keep trying it and see if I can adjust to the angle. Thanks man!

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:08

You can remove the spring from the twist and turn the handle in the desired direction, fix it in this position with a self-tapping screw. There is a hole at the bottom for this. Naturally, the twist will no longer function.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”