Setting up/Assembling a new Gundifghter Mk3

Moderator: AdminGroup

HunterTD

Re: Setting up/Assembling a new Gundifghter Mk3

Postby HunterTD » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:16

Where is this manual your talking about? Because after tons of searching all I can find is the Mk2 manual and then your post saying you would update it for Mk3, which didnt happen.

Who provides better manuals? Virpils was extremely detailed and it took me 3 clicks to find it. So far easier to find than yours, as yours doesnt exist as far as I can find.

Also this is clearly a problem you have been ignoring for a long time, the existence of this thread and the posts in it are proof of that.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:34

You keep making the same accusations, even if I've provided links to all your requests. I'd rather stop because I don't want this to become an argument.
I'd still kindly ask you to provide the more inclusive guide made by a 3rd party you've stated that you've found; not that it would be anything wrong with a third party to make a proper guide, but I just want to educate myself, see what I've missed.

HunterTD

Postby HunterTD » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:39

So are you straight up lying about there being a manual? Why cant you just link it? Like Ive been searching forever, told you I cant find it, you say you have a nice thick manual, but you cant provide it?

Please please please if you have a manual please link it, I paid a lot for your product and I dont understand why you wont link me the manual???

Like I dont care to exchange a single more message with you if you would just please link me or send me the manual

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:45

Are you trolling right now? My first reply to you contained this link, which leads to another post of mine in this very thread. You could find the manual in there (it's also in this section of the forum, here), same as several guides on adjusting, installing, setting up, configuring our devices; there are more on the YT channels.

HunterTD

Postby HunterTD » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:01

No, it seems like you are trolling and its ridiculously unprofessional. That link to the imgur guide you put in your last post was not in your first response to me, it was not in the other post you told me to reference higher in the thread, every single one of those links provided by you was to youtube videos. That image guide was not once linked in this thread, Ive just gone through every single link and there is not one to this image guide.

And just to make it clear in case you try to talk your way around it , this link: https://imgur.com/a/u1NIPwu that you just linked in your last post and claimed you sent me in your first response, was never linked in this thread once until now. If you had linked this in the first response like you claimed, you could have saved both of us a lot of time.

Now VKB should fix the issue once and for all for all their future customer, and simply link this imgur setup guide on your website so your customers dont have to search through forums to find basic information.

Also you wont have to answer these questions like these so it will make your life easier

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:06

Look I could see you're upset and really don't want to go any further with this. Please don't accuse me of things I didn't do, below is a screenshot which shows all the changes that have been made to the forum in the past few days. I didn't edited any posts.
Let's consider this matter closed, I don't want to prove anything to you if you don't want to listen and definitely don't want to argue anymore.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-10-18 180306.png

HunterTD

Postby HunterTD » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:09

I believe you havent edited your post, BECAUSE YOU CAN STILL CLICK EVERY LINK YOU PROVIDED IN ALL OF YOUR POSTS AND THE IMGUR GUIDE LINK ISNT ON ANY POST

Are you really claiming you already linked that Imgur guide? Because you should go back and click every link you posted, NOT ONE IS THE IMGUR GUIDE

Maybe you really think you linked it already in here, but you are wrong. Or your just making up nonsense and changing the subject to avoid acknowledging your mistake.

Like for real go back and click your links and tell me which one is the imgur guide

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:11

This is enough.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”