Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick profiles

Moderator: AdminGroup

Fukitsun

Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick profiles

Postby Fukitsun » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:36

Hi everyone!
When I bought this stick i didn't even know it was this customizable, so after digging a bit and messing around with the Stick config software I came up with a question:
- at the moment I fly with 2 profiles, is it possibile to set the stick as axis for 1 profile and "4 buttons" on the other one?

Thanks in advance!

fallout9

Re: Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick profiles

Postby fallout9 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:16

What do you mean by 'Fly with 2 profiles'? You could use both axes mode and POV mode of the ministick in any game, just bind them in the game settings.

Fukitsun

Re: Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick profiles

Postby Fukitsun » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:45

Thanks for your reply and sorry for not being so clear;
In DCS, when in combat I use profile 1, so I can select weapons and sensors with the hat switches on the stick.
Then I have profile 2 where I can control flaps, speedbrakes and trims with the hat switches.
I'm asking because atm I can only assign axis to the ministick. The game doesn't see the 4 buttons I'd want when moving the stick.
Hope I was clear this time :)

Edit: I found the problem setting to the default cfg: when I reassigned the switch I picked the wrong option, also I found your hint on how to set the ministick as a tempo button, very useful; this is a solution to a lot of troubles :)

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”