Gladiator Pro Mk.II Grip connector...

Moderator: AdminGroup

Thorsthimble

Gladiator Pro Mk.II Grip connector...

Postby Thorsthimble » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:28

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, so I apologize if not. But I have a Gladiator Pro MK.II, the one with the metal cam gimbal and replaceable grip. Unfortunately it is of the earlier style connector on the gimbal where the pins are in the base and contacts in the grip, which if I understand correctly, is in the GF MK.I/Early Mk.II style. Is there any way to change this, or an adapter to allow use of the later style grips?

Ron61

Re: Gladiator Pro Mk.II Grip connector...

Postby Ron61 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:12

You need to search SCG, MCG for Black Mamba MKII in stores. For example, in this and this they are.

Thorsthimble

Postby Thorsthimble » Sun Mar 21, 2021 16:33

Thanks for the tip. I actually gave up and found a MK.I gunfighter with an MCG Pro and KG12 that I was able to pick up for a really good price.

Targ

Postby Targ » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:49

Mine broke under warranty and they sent me the parts to fix it, except I don't think you can. I may look around for an older model as well as I have 3 grips that are useless now. I sent support an e-mail and they told me to send an e-mail to Russia and they never replied back to me...
I may just but a CH stick as that one lasted over 10 years, not as nifty as these but the quality is good, unlike the faulty one I got.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”