Set gladiator NXT to change LED color upon button press

Moderator: AdminGroup

ajb667

Set gladiator NXT to change LED color upon button press

Postby ajb667 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 23:10

Got a VKB Gladiator NXT and Im configuring the LEDs, and got to the point when I can program the colors. However, I cant seem to get it to change colors when I hit a button thats connected to the LED. Even with color 2 set, it doesnt work, nor with P-Alt function. Any idea how to get this to work? Its been surprisingly hard to find any info on this.

fallout9

Re: Set gladiator NXT to change LED color upon button press

Postby fallout9 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 23:14

It's really hard to guess what is happening there without some screenshots and more elaborate info.

ajb667

Postby ajb667 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 23:23

fallout9 wrote:It's really hard to guess what is happening there without some screenshots and more elaborate info.

I'm not really sure what to elaborate on. I have the default config for LEDs set, and all I want to do is have the color of the main LED change when I pull the trigger. I can change the color for when no buttons are pressed, but I'm not sure what events to use to set it that way. Its currently a solid blue, and I'd like to to turn green when the trigger is pulled. Here's a screen shot of the default settings. What kind of info do you need?
Attachments
Untitled.png

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:46

Led # 0 is a single bi-color led consisting of left blue and right red on the base. They have no other colors.
The # 10 in the grip is RGB and can be adjusted to any color. To bind the triggering of the logical button 1 to it, you need to configure it, as in the picture.
btn logi1 led10.jpg

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”