Pre-ordered MCG Pro - What profile program to download?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Catseye

Pre-ordered MCG Pro - What profile program to download?

Postby Catseye » Sun Oct 22, 2017 20:27

Hi Guys,
Having just pre-ordered my MCG Pro and having the other hi-end product in my possession for many years: I'm wondering how the programming software works.

I would like to get an advance understanding of how it compares to TARGET script programming for instance.

Which files should I download to install and evaluate? other than calibration - that is pretty straight forward.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Cats . . .

Chompa

Re: Pre-ordered MCG Pro - What profile program to download?

Postby Chompa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:18

Yep! Me too.

Well I can tell you the software is VKBDevCfg-C. You can download it from the downloads tab on the VKB Home page. It isn't scripting, but a UI tool. Unfortunately as yet there is no English manual for it, but you can find some useful posts about the forum how to do stuff. Also you can learn some from the profiles provided, also available in the downloads tab.

I believe the manual is currently being translated. I am looking forward to when it is. If its not done by the time we get our MCG's , hopefully someone will provide a profile with brakes for the T-Rudder off the new stick's brake lever. I'm feel confident that will happen though.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”