Gladiator Pro MKII and virtual toe break with connected rudder

Moderator: AdminGroup

PikAs53

Gladiator Pro MKII and virtual toe break with connected rudder

Postby PikAs53 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 17:32

As I found lot of entries here on how to build the virtual toe brakes for the Gunfighter, what is with the Gladiator? How can I use this toe brake function?
As everything concerning the VKBconfig software is either in russian or not existing at all I am quite lost on how to build such a profile. Connecting the rudders MK II and the Gladiator worked perfect. I didn't had to calibrate, but I wasn't shown the option to calibrate anyway. And the documentation is very, very basic.
As you can see VKBconfig shows the rudders as RotY. But what is RotX?
Anyone who can help, please?

Thanks!
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Sokol1

Re: Gladiator Pro MKII and virtual toe break with connected rudder

Postby Sokol1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 0:10

Seems Njoy32 in Black Box has 7 axis, why you see RX, RZ and Slider1. "Quod abundat non nocet." :mrgreen:

For create virtual axis for wheel brakes, see what VictorUS post there:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/357 ... der/page-3

And there:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2367

PikAs53

Re: Gladiator Pro MKII and virtual toe break with connected rudder

Postby PikAs53 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 19:09

Hi Sokol1

thanks but this doesn't really help. The first was completly in russian, and after translating in german via google completly not understandable. So no progress.
The second link refers more on how to detect the rudder pedals connected to the Gladiator. There is a quote on how to implement the Toe Brakes via T-link but this was also not my question.

My question is:
How do I implement the virtual Toe brakes if I connect the rudder (T-Rudders 2014 with black TinyBox) with the Gladiator pro MkII via the RJ45 plug? For example by pressing the Shift Button and then moving the peddals.
How can I configure it? And which tools do I need to use? VKBDevCfg-C.exe or WIZZO.exe? As I fly the IL2 COD Bf109 the toe brakes are quite important.
If possible please not another russian explanation.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”