How to setup Gunfighter+KG12+T-Rudder+Virtual Brakes

Moderator: AdminGroup

UIV
Мастер

How to setup Gunfighter+KG12+T-Rudder+Virtual Brakes

Postby UIV » Wed May 24, 2017 3:25

It's easy.
1) Download and unzip the profile http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Profiles/BlackBo ... _79_99.zip
2) Download and unzip the configurator http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/VKBDev ... 79_9_9.zip
3) Connect the pedals and joystick to BlackBox
4) Load the profile in BlackBox
5) Done.

Notes:
- The KG12 pinky button is a "brake" button - you press the pinky button and depress the left/right rudder pedal at the same time to brake left/right.
- There is no need to use the "T-Link" program.

RangerXML

Re: How to setup Gunfighter+KG12+T-Rudder+Virtual Brakes

Postby RangerXML » Wed May 31, 2017 5:11

I did this and the pinky button doesn't seem to do anything, no shift to second layer or virtual toe brake. Any way I can do a profile withe the standard stick 7-button mapping back with the pedals, I can at least continue to use that pinky button for TeamSpeak.

graysson

Postby graysson » Sun Jul 02, 2017 20:38

Is there a way to unload a profile and go back to the 7 button config the Gunfighter came with?
I loaded the profile where the pinky button works as shift but now want to go back the way it was before.

p.s. i cant switch to expert mode in the VKBConfig tool because the checkbox for is not there even when started with "run as admin".

edit: I figured it out on myself. The problems i had were that theres no expert modus in the newest VKBConfig and that you have to replug your blackbox when you accidently hit the bootloader button.

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 23:41

To restore the factory settings, use the Default button. Which appears in the configurator after adding the User = Developer line in the Zconfig.ini file to the [User] section.
Attachments
8.png

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”