(MCG Ultimate) How to set a button to toggle the brake lever between being an axis & Button?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Banty

(MCG Ultimate) How to set a button to toggle the brake lever between being an axis & Button?

Postby Banty » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:24

Is there a way I can setup a button on my Gunfighter to toggle the brake lever from being an axis to a button? Kind of like how you can hold the POV hat to toggle between Axis and virtual HAT mode. The reason I want this is for DCS; I want to use the brake lever as my toe brake when I'm on the ground, but once I'm in the air, I want to use the lever as a "shift" modifier. Is there a way I can set this up in the VKB software?

As a bonus, can I set the light on the MCG Ultimate to also toggle so I know what mode the brake lever is in at a glance?

fallout9

Re: (MCG Ultimate) How to set a button to toggle the brake lever between being an axis & Button?

Postby fallout9 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:09

It is possible to have a button to transition the brake from digital to analog, but it's way less complicated to keep the brake as analog and use that respective button as Shift. This could be indicated by a LED.

Return to “Manuals and Howtos”