When will other components be available ?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Wildwilly

When will other components be available ?

Postby Wildwilly » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:29

Hello, because i am planning to update my sim equip, i want to know, if there is already any idea, when those other components of the modular system will be available. F.E. Throttle etc... if timetable is ok, i would wait, if it will last for more than half a year i have to pass by... any info is higly appreciated. thanks a lot

rtrski

Re: When will other components be available ?

Postby rtrski » Thu Dec 10, 2020 17:42

I am not VKB, just an average joe who stalks them. ;-)

There is an announcement of some sort incoming very very soon, hinted at on other forums. Possibly even within next 24 hrs. The subcomponent panels for the Gladiator NXT seem to be (well, pun not intended) "next" to make it out of production, after whatever that mystery reveal is. Then the long awaited standalone throttle (what the TECS early teaser has actually evolved into). Many times it was said they wanted to get that announced this year, which is almost up. Of course we all know 2020 has been a dumpster fire world-wide.

That's just MY reading of the tea leaves, nothing official, and clearly with no timetable. But I suspect your wait will not be too long. By the end of the year may be unlikely if your horizon is that short. But I would bet single digit months, after the CNY delay.

VKB officially is very wary of offering "promises" that reality can break for them, so you probably won't see anything official until the warehouse is ready to accept orders. That said, to my eyes their production capability seems to be increasing nicely year to year. I think we've seen a pretty steady flow of upgrades and changes since, oh, about the Gunfighter III (and MkII to III upgrade kits). But only you can decide how long your patience to upgrade extends. (Plus, you are in Europe I believe? Which seems to suffer longer delays than those of us in the states because of bulk transport to there, although I have read they now offer alternatives to that too...)
RH VKB GF Mk III + Modern Combat Grip *ULTIMATE* (12/17 GFII , upgraded), _powered_ deploy!
LH VKB GF Mk III + Kosmosima Prem (02/19 GFII, upgraded), *lateral* mounted
Feet: Slaw Viper RX Pedals [Sorry, VKB, too gorgeous]

Wildwilly

Re: When will other components be available ?

Postby Wildwilly » Sat Dec 12, 2020 15:42

Ok, my patience grew up lately, so i just started to upgrade my rig.. got new mobo, new ryzen 5 , new ram… so i am a bit occupied in Season Holidays :-) let´s see how Things develop. ist only because i want to have a System out of ONE Hand, not thrustmaster vkb and whomever… yeah i already have seen significant Price difference NA stick-EU sticks.. don t know why ...anyway, Gladiator ordered, is on ist way… i am curious, when they will announce the throttle for the Gladiator nxt and other components. yeah, EU … will see how trade routes develop ;-) and no excuses : cruising ships are booked out, so send the lausy containers also :lol:

Return to “Official announcements”