VKB Gunfighter Base Standalone - When Available? // Базы отдельно - когда?

Moderator: AdminGroup

AeroGator

VKB Gunfighter Base Standalone - When Available? // Базы отдельно - когда?

Postby AeroGator » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:14

Hello Pilots, we've been receiving increasingly many questions on the topic.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND SUPPORT!

YES I double confirm we are going to sell the bases separately.
    NO I double confirm I will not disclose the date we will do it.
    WHY?? - indeed, a fully legitimate question.
    BECAUSE there is still a solid chance of force majeure, and although we were lucky and wise making timely provisions at the very first signs of coming trouble in January, let's not forget the virus is still at large, and supply chains can be interrupted any moment.
    1 Sept - As for right now, I believe it is safe to say we will roll standalone bases out before the kids go to school. If there is no major disturbance, maybe earlier. In case of trouble, maybe a bit (not a lot) later.
There will be no update on this release until the dealers have green light from us, and the standalone bases appear in their shops.

Please don't nudge the cook: it won't bring the steak earlier! We want to serve you the bases no less than you want to put your hands on them.

To make waiting less boring, let me tell you that there will be TM-optimized bases (adapter+pre-flashed FW) coming at the same time with "normal" ones. Also, there will be no "just base, without a blackbox" option: all bases will have blackboxes as part of the set.

Enjoy your time flying, and please stay tuned!

Уважаемые коллеги-пилоты, в последнее время нам очень часто задают вопрос об отдельной продаже баз.

СПАСИБО ЗА ВАШ ИНТЕРЕС И ПОДДЕРЖКУ!

ДА я подтверждаю: базы будут продаваться отдельно.
    НЕТ я не могу назвать дату начала таких продаж.
    ПОЧЕМУ?? - совершенно законный вопрос.
    ПОТОМУ ЧТО вероятность нового форс мажора остаётся ненулевой. Нам повезло и нас не подвела смекалка :) когда в январе при первых признаках проблем мы сделали нужные запасы и оказались готовы к последовавшему бизнес-параличу, но давайте не забывать, что вирус не побеждён, и цепочки поставок могут быть снова разорваны в любой момент.
    3 сентября - шутка... на самом деле, первое. Думаю, можно сказать, что базы пойдут в продажу раньше, чем дети в школу. Если не будет проблем. Если будут - то несколько позже, но не намного.
Новых апдейтов на эту тему не будет. Следующее сообщение об отдельно продаваемых базах появится одновременно с их появлением у дилеров.

Пожалуйста, не торопите повара: суп от этого быстрее не сварится! Мы хотим начать продажу баз не меньше, чем вы хотите их купить.

Чтобы немножко скрасить ожидание: оптимизированные для Трастмастера базы (адаптеры и предустановленная прошивка) начнут продаваться одновременно с обычными. И ещё: нет и не будет опции "только база, без блэкбокса". Блэкбоксы будут обязательной частью комплекта поставки.

Наслаждайтесь полётами и следите за новостями ВКБ!
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Catseye

Re: VKB Gunfighter Base Standalone - When Available? // Базы отдельно - когда?

Postby Catseye » Tue Aug 18, 2020 23:21

Hi AeroGator,
Will there be a TM adapter upgrade kit for existing Gunfighter MKIII bases?
Thanks,

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:34

The Warthog adapter is already available. The F18 will follow up soon.

Catseye

Postby Catseye » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:48

Thanks,
I'm referring to the new Gunfighter WH base that is coming referred to in the OP not the stick conversion.

I hope not to have to purchase another base but would gladly upgrade my existing GF MKIII to the new TM compatible base.

ph0enX

Postby ph0enX » Tue Sep 01, 2020 21:00

Hello guys!

I just wanted to ask if there is any news on this? I bought a Kosmosima (Gladiator K) and planned on upgrading to the Gunfighter base (I think buying the Gladiator complete at first would have been cheaper LOL).

The above news and the info I got per mail shortly after buying woke huge interest in it. As of today (1st of September) I just wanted to ask if there is any new info. No stress though, just interested :)

apar.dspaede

Postby apar.dspaede » Sat Oct 10, 2020 23:31

I wanted to know this as well.. maybe try reddit

Return to “Official announcements”