VKB stock in Europe situation + shipment options

Moderator: AdminGroup

AeroGator

VKB stock in Europe situation + shipment options

Postby AeroGator » Mon May 11, 2020 7:56

For over a year by now we have dispatched at least one shipment to Europe a month. I believe our European patrons noticed the difference. (Now we increased the frequency, but the pandemic slowed down the speed. Kinda tug of war).
However even in "normal" situation it took a shipment at least 40 days to reach Europe.
We know what we're going to do about fixing it forever, but it's not going to happen overnight.

Then what?
To deal with occasionally happening "out of stock" situations, when the goods are on the way, but not yet in the EU, we are now introducing a "fast lane" airlift restock option. For the patrons in Europe who need their devices immediately, we will every Friday dispatch a small lot by air. Weeks in waiting will be reduced to days.Our EU dealer will do bulk customs clearance, and post individual parcels to the buyers.

How much?
This will cost a little premium which is just to cover the difference between sea freight and airlift.

Where?
At the VKB EU dealer's shop. Everything will be the same, except "out of stock" devices will have a "fast restock" option.

No! I'm not giving my hard earned cash to express mail sharks!
Totally understand you! If there is no hurry, and you would rather wait, then the "GET NOTIFIED" option is still active. As soon as the sea freight arrives at the dealer's storage, you will get an email, and will be able to order your device all the same way.

Please stay safe, and have tons of fun in the air and space with our devices!
Best Regards,
AeroGator

fabien321

Re: VKB stock in Europe situation + shipment options

Postby fabien321 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:56

hi
what about tm adapter for exemple?...

regards

Larr

Postby Larr » Sun May 17, 2020 23:37

Any information for the US store?
I'm still waiting for the gladiator mkII..

Forkster

Postby Forkster » Thu May 21, 2020 20:49

Ditto. Me and a couple of buddies are waiting for the North American store to have stock. :D

RHK111

Postby RHK111 » Sat May 30, 2020 23:31

Nothing about Gunfighter MK.III MCG Pro w/ built in twist in EU shop for this year ?
For fast or ship delivery ?

Best regards.
A little worried.

Robert

n9qv24

Postby n9qv24 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 16:43

Fast restock options have disappeared from the EU shop.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sun Dec 27, 2020 17:18

Hello n9qv24,
It is not entirely correct. We offer MCG Ultimate via fast re-stock (China Express Airlift). All other products are not available via fast re-stock as we have most of them in regular stock. For NXT the regular re-stock is expected within a week. There is no need to pay extra for fast re-stock. Typically it takes about a week before fast re-stock item arrives to our store. By that time we should have regular stock in place.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Ibs

Postby Ibs » Sun Dec 27, 2020 18:31

Hi!
After the Chinese New Year, when the MCG Ultimate will be available as a set with a base, what will the price be for a set, with and without twist, in €?

admiki

Postby admiki » Sun Feb 21, 2021 22:56

Same questions as Ibs. Also, what happened with putting my country on list so I can order from you? If this is not going to happen, please let me know, so I can order direct from VKB HQ. Shipping will be expensive as hell, but I can live with that.

Harley Quinn

Postby Harley Quinn » Fri Feb 26, 2021 14:01

Considering that I'm still waiting for a 50th birthday present ordered 19/1 that has been stuck with UPS ever since, any choice in alternate shipping methods would be welcomed, although non-UPS would be my priority.

This is particularly the case as when my order finally turns up, I have no idea what condition it will be in now, whether it will be in a fit state to provide as a 50th birthday present or even if it will work. If any of those issues arise I would be left with an even longer delay to get a now late present to somebody, so quicker, more reliable and safer options would be welcome.

Just as a point on UPS, I could have literally spent 8 hours a day walking and with ferry times taken into account walked from my home in the UK to Houten and back a few days ago, so I would support any option that allows for a deliver choice that beats what stone age man could achieve before learning how to ride a horse.

Return to “Official announcements”