Space Combat Grip "Kosmosima"

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ecoline Crush

Re: Space Combat Grip "Kosmosima"

Postby Ecoline Crush » Tue Jan 01, 2019 20:17

Yes I see where the lights are but we are wondering their purpose is....

marcusstratus

Postby marcusstratus » Tue Jan 01, 2019 20:28

aniron wrote:
Perhaps you confused it with Virpil's spacesim grip, the Constellation Delta?

Yes, you're probably right, that does have the scroll wheel. And on the SCG promo pics there's just a little shadow under the last mini-stick giving it a look of a wheel, but upon closer inspection, it's just a mold feature

do_ob wrote: do_ob's picture above

ohhh yeahh, that's where the LEDs are. Yeah, they're probably used as mode switch indicators and not for decoration since they're that small. If they were just for looks they'd be big and all over. The description says programmable, so there's probably going to be a feature to turn on the LED when this button is pressed or that button, etc.

Alex Oz

Postby Alex Oz » Tue Jan 01, 2019 22:47

marcusstratus wrote:
Also, can VKB upload an image of the Kosmosima with LED illuminated? I see they come with Red/RGB LED's and I'm wondering where the light is.

You can see here: https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/970-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%BE%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0%BE%D1%82-vkb/?do=findComment&comment=654361
Крайние прошивки и софт / Latest firmware & software
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=908
http://alex-oz.strana.de

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:34

512 colors. I think that's enough :)

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:08

Whats the RED ONLY Led for?

Really liking the RGB Led. Looks cool and since others are mentioning it can be bound to some function, that's pretty sweet.

Frankly not a fan of the competition's implementation.

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:03

On example - "Power On" function. Or indicating mode (analog or digital) of ministick.

elmar01

Postby elmar01 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:42

Hey VKB,

Firstly, congratulations on releasing the Kosmosima! First impressions it looks like an AWESOME product!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another batch of Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lites so that us Gladiator MK2 (non pro) owners can purchase this grip!!! For years I have been wanting a good-quality left-handed grip with twist axis and unfortunately the Gunfighter is not suitable because I have grown accustomed to the extra axis offered on the Gladiator MK2 base which I use for speed brakes on PMDG, FSLabs etc.

Also do we have the overall product dimensions? - just want to get an idea of how it compares size wise with the default Gladiator MK2 (non pro) grip.

Thanks very much :)

Dambala

Postby Dambala » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:13

Very nice grip, the led is a good indicator for the mode (i miss it on my MCG pro).
I know your distributors are all individual companies put maybe can you help us a little over in europe, Flightsim (Eduard) sell only the grips w/o the base maybe you can hint him about that circumstance. Btw Happy new year and thanks for all the work

Macross

Postby Macross » Wed Jan 02, 2019 19:43

woaa! now there is preorder for gunfighter + kosmosima combo for EU!
Make things so much easyer, thx.
Now only need to wait them to be finished from production ^^

Sparfell

Postby Sparfell » Wed Jan 02, 2019 20:25

Hi

Where do you see that ? I only see kosmosima as grip in the shop and not as complete controller ( grip + base ) :?.

solomonisleboy

Postby solomonisleboy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:01

elmar01 wrote:Hey VKB,

Firstly, congratulations on releasing the Kosmosima! First impressions it looks like an AWESOME product!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another batch of Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lites so that us Gladiator MK2 (non pro) owners can purchase this grip!!! For years I have been wanting a good-quality left-handed grip with twist axis and unfortunately the Gunfighter is not suitable because I have grown accustomed to the extra axis offered on the Gladiator MK2 base which I use for speed brakes on PMDG, FSLabs etc.

Also do we have the overall product dimensions? - just want to get an idea of how it compares size wise with the default Gladiator MK2 (non pro) grip.

Thanks very much :)

Right there with you on this, excitement, hopes, and all... though I don't know that they ever released the Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite in the first place. I check regularly, and have never seen any available for order on VKB North America....
I hope they make the option to buy the Kosmosima with the Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite as they were going to offer for the MCG....

StarLordRick

Postby StarLordRick » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:26

Satyrn wrote:
aniron wrote:
Ecoline Crush wrote:
Or Rev A apparently.

There should be someway for these bases to support the new sticks.
Maybe an adapter of some sort.

The EU store has revA Kosmosima grips. Doesn't the NA store have those?

Yes, gunfighter mk 1 is available for wait list.

yes i see this now so it should work with my black mamba that has the 3 pin guess ill join the list

Macross

Postby Macross » Thu Jan 03, 2019 16:32

Sparfell wrote:Hi

Where do you see that ? I only see kosmosima as grip in the shop and not as complete controller ( grip + base ) :?.

In controller, where you order whole set. Choose kosmosima from same list where are kg12 and mcg.

Sparfell

Postby Sparfell » Thu Jan 03, 2019 20:54

@ Macross
Thank you, I realised that just after posting :oops:, but my first comment in this forum had to be validated by a moderator before actually appearing.

Zephyris

Kosmosima question

Postby Zephyris » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:37

Hello,
I want to know if i could twist with kosmosima on a gladiator MK2 pro base?
___
(this post has been moved from another topic; that topic was then deleted. note to the user: prior to starting a new topic please always check whether there are relevant threads already running).

Return to “Official announcements”