VKB-Sim Gunfighter Announcement

Moderator: AdminGroup

pavsko

Re: VKB-Sim Gunfighter Announcement

Postby pavsko » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56

Great! Thanks very much. This is exactly what I need to know.

azmodiuz

Postby azmodiuz » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:00

Finally purchased the Gimbal (gunfighter base only) and now waiting on a Twist Grip for the main.

I tried to create an account with the same email addresses i used for purchases on this site, but it won't let me, I've tried to create an account with 6 different email addresses, finally it accepted my work email address :(
The other emails either have accounts already which never received activation links or something. In my email I searched for mails from "no-reply@vkb-sim.pro" only found one, which is not from the other accounts which I purchased from.
Very annoying.

Echo1432

Postby Echo1432 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:31

Hey rrohde, we're about halfway through the month of march. I was wondering if you have heard anything from VKB HQ about shipping dates?

azmodiuz

Postby azmodiuz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 13:31

Yeah curious too about shipping dates, however, since I purchased the base without a stick/grip - I guess I can wait - since I won't be able to use it anyways, haha.

What I am really excited for is these new grips. Man, so many people are going to buy VKB sticks if they continue developing custom hardware like this.

I wonder if I can become a reseller, I sell computer hardware, but my lineup of accessories is short.

RangerXML

Postby RangerXML » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:40

I ordered the Sim Gunfighter for use with Star Citizen and am looking forward to it! Any idea when the VKB-Sim Modern Jet Grip will be available or any pictures of it?

Andy L

Postby Andy L » Thu Mar 16, 2017 0:54

Just seen the details of the new modern jet stick. OMFG it's amazing. Well done VKB, take all my money now!

RangerXML

Postby RangerXML » Wed Mar 29, 2017 20:58

Any updates in when this beauty ships?

TOGSolid

Postby TOGSolid » Wed Mar 29, 2017 22:59

The latest email update stated that VKB is currently waiting on a shipment of PCBs to get in that has been delayed before a formal shipping date can be announced.

RangerXML

Postby RangerXML » Wed Mar 29, 2017 23:23

KK, latest email I had was about the paypal charge errors.

david_wi

Postby david_wi » Sat Apr 01, 2017 13:52

Hi Guys

This is a brand new model and we need a lot of patience.
This issue for waiting a critical component, is happening in many other products on the market.
When they get the electronics it has to be tested and facing the required parameters.
Lets wait and think optimistic and what a pleasure it will be when it arrives. :)

Greetingsת David

MisterPitt

Postby MisterPitt » Sat Apr 01, 2017 17:19

^Good Point

Just got an email saying its another 2-3 weeks until they start shipping...which means I will be waiting over a month because I decided to sell my dual t16000s
But I'll be alright, a month and a bit won't kill me and my tears of sadness will become tears of joy when it arrives

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:37

New products are always born hard. To produce the Gunfighter, we work with more than 20 suppliers. One supplier delays delivery - the whole project stops.(((
Thank you for understanding.

azmodiuz

Postby azmodiuz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:59

It's cool, so long as we get the higher quality product in the end because you took the time to do it right, we don't mind. Quality before quantity.

RangerXML

Postby RangerXML » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:08

On the edge of my seat, any news? I couldn't wait to ask until tomorrow :lol:

Bad_Karma_701

Postby Bad_Karma_701 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:44

I emailed them yesterday :shock: hoping for a status update , kinda wondering if we are on track per the 2-3 week delay time frame they put forth or if something has delayed it longer :roll: :cry: which would suck.. fingers crossed its slow but progress is being made and we are on target.. maybe :D we will actually get them before the 3 week window... that being said im expecting a april 30th ship date at the earliest.... Anyone at VKB have any insight they can share... any news would be appreciated.

** Edit Just got an email stating : VKB HQ seems to getting close to start shipping the Gunfighters, likely beginning this week - but I don't have any official confirmation yet and won't be able to send out a news blast until I have that statement from Ilya himself.
They have solved all the issues with the PCBs for both the Gunfighter and the new Gunfighter BlackBox, and are now wrapping up production to start shipping.
Again, I won't be able to break the news via newsletter until I have the official go-ahead, as there's always that small chance of some last issue popping up with a brand new flight stick design.
Again, sorry for this slow process and the lack of newsworthy items to share with all of you who have been waiting this long!

So YAY!!! :D :D :D :P just wanted to share that with everyone waiting for a gunfighter its close guys.. :D

Return to “Official announcements”