VKB stock in Europe situation + shipment options

Moderator: AdminGroup

AeroGator

VKB stock in Europe situation + shipment options

Postby AeroGator » Mon May 11, 2020 7:56

For over a year by now we have dispatched at least one shipment to Europe a month. I believe our European patrons noticed the difference. (Now we increased the frequency, but the pandemic slowed down the speed. Kinda tug of war).
However even in "normal" situation it took a shipment at least 40 days to reach Europe.
We know what we're going to do about fixing it forever, but it's not going to happen overnight.

Then what?
To deal with occasionally happening "out of stock" situations, when the goods are on the way, but not yet in the EU, we are now introducing a "fast lane" airlift restock option. For the patrons in Europe who need their devices immediately, we will every Friday dispatch a small lot by air. Weeks in waiting will be reduced to days.Our EU dealer will do bulk customs clearance, and post individual parcels to the buyers.

How much?
This will cost a little premium which is just to cover the difference between sea freight and airlift.

Where?
At the VKB EU dealer's shop. Everything will be the same, except "out of stock" devices will have a "fast restock" option.

No! I'm not giving my hard earned cash to express mail sharks!
Totally understand you! If there is no hurry, and you would rather wait, then the "GET NOTIFIED" option is still active. As soon as the sea freight arrives at the dealer's storage, you will get an email, and will be able to order your device all the same way.

Please stay safe, and have tons of fun in the air and space with our devices!
Best Regards,
AeroGator

fabien321

Re: VKB stock in Europe situation + shipment options

Postby fabien321 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:56

hi
what about tm adapter for exemple?...

regards

Larr

Postby Larr » Sun May 17, 2020 23:37

Any information for the US store?
I'm still waiting for the gladiator mkII..

Forkster

Postby Forkster » Thu May 21, 2020 20:49

Ditto. Me and a couple of buddies are waiting for the North American store to have stock. :D

RHK111

Postby RHK111 » Sat May 30, 2020 23:31

Nothing about Gunfighter MK.III MCG Pro w/ built in twist in EU shop for this year ?
For fast or ship delivery ?

Best regards.
A little worried.

Robert

Return to “Official announcements”