Shopping from Istanbul, Turkey

Moderator: AdminGroup

Suleyman

Shopping from Istanbul, Turkey

Postby Suleyman » Fri Apr 26, 2024 15:04

We want to buy "twisted mode gunfighter" joystick. Our company is in Free Trade Zone in Istanbul,Turkey. We don't have any problems about customs. Also we have professional customs department. We will use this for a project. How can we buy it from you? If need, my professional e-mail is : " skucukbasol@orsanops.com "

Waiting your good news.

Regards.

fallout9

Re: Shopping from Istanbul, Turkey

Postby fallout9 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 23:11

Hi there!
We were selling joysticks to Turkey from our EU store until about a year ago, but because the high tax the customs officials were applying to these products upon delivery made as cut that off. Just to understand, there were cases where the tax was almost double than the price of the product. Normally, people were refusing the delivery and we ended up losing shipping money AND paying shipping for back the parcel.
At this moment we're trying to cover Turkey from the Ali store (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/3023007), as Ali is automatically adding the local tax to shipping.

Suleyman

Postby Suleyman » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:49

Hi, thanks for quick reply.
Aliexpress has not stock for "twisted mode gunfighter". We need this model. We accept all taxes and shipping costs. So we want to buy any way or directly. May you please help us this situation?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 21:42

Please send an email to sales(at)vkb-sim.pro, they will assist with this purchase.

Suleyman

Postby Suleyman » Tue May 07, 2024 11:07

Hi again. I sent an e-mail but unfortunately noone reply. I need an answer negative or positive for continue to my project.

Return to “Technical Support”