Simple Move of Joysticks - Both Now Red/Blue Lights, Not Recognized

Moderator: AdminGroup

DenverZman

Simple Move of Joysticks - Both Now Red/Blue Lights, Not Recognized

Postby DenverZman » Mon Apr 08, 2024 0:48

Hi All,

Last night I moved my PC and Cockpit setup to a larger room next door, uncoupled everything and reset 10 feet away. As soon as I plugged in my EVO OMNI and NXT, both started fast blinking and could not be seen in VKBDevCfg. Hitting F1/F2 changed the lights - they now are alternating red and blue, signifying what I was told on the Discord is that they are both now in the 'waiting for calibration' state. However on the machine they were plugged into they are still not seen in either VKBDevCfg or Windows, nor are they seen on a second PC running VKBDevCfg. My VKB rudder pedals are visible and fine. Just the two joysticks.

Things I have done so far:

1. Tried F1/F2, F2/F3 - F1/F2 changed lights from bus error to waiting calibration state
2. Changed cables and powered hubs
3. Plugged into back of PC
4. Cleaned up Device Manager HID and USB hidden devices, removed devices to force reinstall and rebooted in sequence - no change.
5. Checked for physical damage (though BOTH sticks went crazy at plugin. Everything looks perfectly fine.

Any help appreciated! It's a terrible addiction when your equipment is AWOL! Thanks.

fallout9

Re: Simple Move of Joysticks - Both Now Red/Blue Lights, Not Recognized

Postby fallout9 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:27

Already responded on Discord; let's stick to one place please in order to avoid confusion.

Return to “Technical Support”