New T-Rudder V shows up as Gunfighter on Bk Box III

Moderator: AdminGroup

Shivaess

New T-Rudder V shows up as Gunfighter on Bk Box III

Postby Shivaess » Mon Mar 18, 2024 19:15

I recently acquired a new T-Rudder V from VKB which is plugged into its own black box MK IV. I have a Gunfighter MK III which is hooked up to a black box mk II. They show up as two independent devices. The T-Rudder has not been flashed with any firmware since purchasing it and I was able to hit the calibrate button and use it as a Z axis in the configurator and in games. However, the new black box has two flashing red lights and it seems wrong that I'm seeing all the inputs for an entire second joystick.

In summary everything is "working" but its definitely less than ideal. Can I get my T-Rudder to show up as itself (a single axis)? Or do I need to wait for the gunfighter upgrade kit (hopefully) that will allow me to plug it all into a single black box?

Thank you for your time.

fallout9

Re: New T-Rudder V shows up as Gunfighter on Bk Box III

Postby fallout9 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 20:14

You might have to reset it to default - click the Default button under the Tools tab, then click Yes to the configure popup which shows up after restart, then calibrate. You can use both joystick and rudders on the same black box, but only on the mkIII one.

Shivaess

Re: New T-Rudder V shows up as Gunfighter on Bk Box III

Postby Shivaess » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:10

This worked quite well. Down to one black box and fewer cords. Thanks again.

Return to “Technical Support”