hardwiring a module to left side OTA stick

Moderator: AdminGroup

Twiddin

hardwiring a module to left side OTA stick

Postby Twiddin » Fri Mar 15, 2024 18:09

Hi,

i just got my Gladiator NXT & NXT OTA in today, i ordered an extra module to pair with them and was wondering a bit about the setup of these

i would like my side extension module to be attached to my left (OTA) stick, to the right of the stick, firstly i was wondering if this is possible (as i read up on this, it seems it might not be?)
secondly, if it were possible i'm a bit confused with the pins to connect, i have 2 little JST cables, a 4 to 4 and a 4 to 3, however in both the module and the stick it seems i only have connection points with 4 pins

should i use the 3 pin, on a 4 pin connector? should this be on the "top half" of this 4 pin, or should it be on the bottom half of it?
also was wondering if the USB-C cable (which didn't come with the module, which i didn't notice) has to still be attached if i hardwire these 2 modules together with the JST cable?

sorry for the questions, excited to get started and struggling to figure it out :)

kr,
Twiddin
Attachments
20240315_160251.jpg
3 pin conector, 4 pin connection on module?

Ron61

Re: hardwiring a module to left side OTA stick

Postby Ron61 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:41

There are inscriptions near the connector that will help you figure out how to connect the connector. In 4 pins you can connect 3 pins, Shield (Sh) will remain free.

Return to “Technical Support”