Left stick only 50% functional -gladiator nxt omni throttle grip left premium stick not working

Moderator: AdminGroup

JoHud

Left stick only 50% functional -gladiator nxt omni throttle grip left premium stick not working

Postby JoHud » Sun Mar 10, 2024 21:45

Game - Star Citizen

I have not downloaded the software for the sticks.

Gladiator NXT EVO Omni Throttle - Left Hand (Base works and
Gladiator NXT EVO ‘Space Combat Edition’ - Right Hand (Works out of the box)

I just received these sticks and the right stick works out of the box, the left one however does not. When I plug it in the light on top turns on, and then turns off. The base works, and the forward/backward motion of the stick, nothing else dopes work.

I did swap the bases to rule them out and that didn't fix it.

Just looking for some guidance. Thank you.

CoffinStuffer

Re: Left stick only 50% functional -gladiator nxt omni throttle grip left premium stick not working

Postby CoffinStuffer » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:08

I have the exact same issue. The left grip base works fine, but the joystick upper (the joystick itself) does not register on joy.cpl. The right stick I received works fine.

Istvaan DCIV

Re: Left stick only 50% functional -gladiator nxt omni throttle grip left premium stick not working

Postby Istvaan DCIV » Thu Mar 14, 2024 18:01

Just received my Gladiator NXT Evo Omni Throttle Left today, and I would seem to be experiencing the same issue. The base inputs are working, but there's nothing coming from the stick itself. Nothing lights up when press the stick buttons in the Game Controllers > Properties window.

Istvaan DCIV

Postby Istvaan DCIV » Fri Mar 15, 2024 0:21

I got mine working by following the instructions in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTZNUT8wmOA

Apparently the standard stick will work more or less out of the box once assembled, but the omni-throttle version requires more set-up. Not sure why, but that's how it is.

Return to “Technical Support”