VKB device config and Gladiator EVO NXT Omni Throttle LEFT

Moderator: AdminGroup

DaCruz

VKB device config and Gladiator EVO NXT Omni Throttle LEFT

Postby DaCruz » Sat Feb 17, 2024 16:55

Hi there,

I received my Gladiator NXT EVO Space Edition Flightstick and Gladiator NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE (L), so far so good.

I downloaded the Bootloader and VKB Device Config and started the VKB Device Config. Both devices were displayed in the top little window.

Right Flightstick:
VKBSim Gladiator EVO R XT2 v2.165

Left Flightstick Omni Throttle:
I cannot remember what the OMNI THROTTLE (L) was called, because I (somehow) pressed the "DEFAULT" button and all of a sudden the Config of the Gladiator NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE (L) was resetted and was displayed with no name. I tried to load a new config with bootloader but I cannot get the original file. It always says

VKBSim Gladiator EVT OT R XT2 v2.165

I even watched the "How to install OTA on Gladiator" were you can see the Device config settings at the end, BUT there is somehing wrong!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8atpTEC-QYU

At minute 5:18 the Flightstick in the Device Config App older version (top window) is called "VKBSim Gladiator NXT R NT" only 1 second later it is called "VKBSim Gladiator NXT L XT" without showing how it has been done. I followed the steps before but in my case the Flightstick is always named "VKBSim Gladiator EVO OT R XT2" and I cannot see anything that let me changed it to "left".

And when I want to "calibrate" the buttons doesnt work! The regular right Flightstick works perfectly but somehow I messed something up with the left one and cannot get it back to the state the product was delivered

Please help

Thanks

DaCruz

Re: VKB device config and Gladiator EVO NXT Omni Throttle LEFT

Postby DaCruz » Sat Feb 17, 2024 18:55

Ok I solved it.

In the Device Config below the "Default" and "Bootloader" Buttons, there are 2 tabs "Common" and "External". When choosing the "External" there is a drop down menu called "Device" there you select "SCG-L"

When calibrating everything incl. the buttons worked.

Just in case someone else has the same issue :)

Return to “Technical Support”