NXT EVO & SEM - Cannot Set Flap/Landing Gear to Axis

Moderator: AdminGroup

stev3french

NXT EVO & SEM - Cannot Set Flap/Landing Gear to Axis

Postby stev3french » Fri Feb 09, 2024 23:30

Hi,

I have been trying to get some help via the discord but I think it keeps getting lost.

I recently got an SEM and GA-FSM for my Gladiator NXT EVO stick. Everything works great. However, I wanted to set my flaps lever as an axis so I followed the instructions in the youtube video. Everything was able to be setup properly on the hardware side (booting it into setup and pressing the start button for A1) and then moved to setting it up via software. Here is where my problem starts, I am able to do the wizard config change, but when pressing the SET button, I get a No New Data message and everything errors out. I have tried a handful of firmware versions 2.165+ as well as 2 different PCs both in safe mode. I also tried doing the same setting for the landing gear lever just for fun and still the same result, cannot get it to SET in software.

I am beginning to think there is a hardware problem here. The stick seems to be working perfectly fine, I just cannot change any of the settings and SET them back to the stick/modules.

Thanks for any help. Stev3

fallout9

Re: NXT EVO & SEM - Cannot Set Flap/Landing Gear to Axis

Postby fallout9 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:02

This has been fixed on Discord by reflashing an older firmware, right?

Return to “Technical Support”