T-rudder Mk V T-Link Still Broken

Moderator: AdminGroup

Gulag_For_Brits

T-rudder Mk V T-Link Still Broken

Postby Gulag_For_Brits » Sun Dec 31, 2023 0:41

Went to try it again after a few months and the software still isn't compatible. The vkb-link software only shuts off all the buttons on my stick too, so as of now there's no way to use virtual toe brakes with the T-rudders. Any ETA for a fix for this software? I bought these pedals partially because I heard the software works really well and it doesn't work with the new ones at all...

fallout9

Re: T-rudder Mk V T-Link Still Broken

Postby fallout9 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 22:14

The software works really well when it comes to VKB devices. It's hard to keep track of 3rd parties and neut our software to match outdated devices. But we're still working on it, it's not abandoned.

muffin

Postby muffin » Sat Jan 06, 2024 17:54

I beg to differ, have the nxt evo with mk.V and it still doesn't work, would like to have this fixed and not using the vkb-link as it isn't exactly the same as t-link

have similar problem, can assign brake button, but axes are dead, for rudder and for brakes

Gulag_For_Brits

Postby Gulag_For_Brits » Wed Jan 10, 2024 19:53

fallout9 wrote:The software works really well when it comes to VKB devices. It's hard to keep track of 3rd parties and neut our software to match outdated devices. But we're still working on it, it's not abandoned.

What? This response confuses me, I have an NXT EVO and T-Rudders Mk.V, both of which are new products and made by you guys. The issue is that the t-link software listed on your website does not work with your newest model of rudder pedals on your storefront.

Delta

Postby Delta » Wed Jan 10, 2024 23:18

T-Link is only required for interfacing with third-party gear. For connecting two VKB devices together, VKB-Link can be used in various ways.

Gulag_For_Brits

Postby Gulag_For_Brits » Thu Jan 11, 2024 0:38

Delta wrote:T-Link is only required for interfacing with third-party gear. For connecting two VKB devices together, VKB-Link can be used in various ways.

viewtopic.php?t=6109

muffin

Postby muffin » Wed Jan 17, 2024 20:53

Delta wrote:T-Link is only required for interfacing with third-party gear. For connecting two VKB devices together, VKB-Link can be used in various ways.

why are you reacting, when you have no clue...

I had old VBK devices working perfectly with T-Link, old pedals + nxt joystick

now I have the new version and it doesn't work (mk.v)

even VKB said they are aware about this issue, but seems like they are not doing anything about it, which is sad, as VKB-Link doesn't work the same as T-Link (currently using VKB-Link, was using T-Link before)

and to explain it to you, problem is not the joystick, problem is that the pedals are registered by T-Link, but axes are not, so that's obvious problem of T-Link and some axes misconfiguration for mk.v

Gulag_For_Brits

Postby Gulag_For_Brits » Tue Jan 30, 2024 20:41

fallout9 wrote:The software works really well when it comes to VKB devices. It's hard to keep track of 3rd parties and neut our software to match outdated devices. But we're still working on it, it's not abandoned.

Any updates? We've addressed this statement is misplaced but still no word on if or when T-link is getting fixed.

Delta

Postby Delta » Tue Jan 30, 2024 23:13

Gulag_For_Brits wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=6109

It can be used with VKB controllers; it is probably easier to use than setting up VKB-Link, too. But it does not do anything that cannot also be done with VKB-Link and VKBdevCfg.

I have tried T-Link just now and not only is the functionality disappointing (not seeing any analog input for the brake axis, only buttons), but with the latest firmware (2.17.A) from Alex's site and the latest version of T-Link Mini (0.78), it seems to work fine on my system. Neither seems to be published on vkbcontrollers.com at the moment, though.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 23:21

Update your firmware and software to the latest (beta) release, then use T-Link ver. 0.7.8.
All of them here.

Return to “Technical Support”