new GF BB (black) will not work with markiv rudders

Moderator: AdminGroup

flippz

new GF BB (black) will not work with markiv rudders

Postby flippz » Sat Dec 30, 2023 18:42

I am trying to to get my rudders to work with the new GF i just received. I originally had the (orange) BB and GF and pedals worked fine. Now with the new BB my pedals will not show up at all. I have done some reading on here and attempted a few of the other things mentioned ie hitting the default, also saw an older post where he gave a file for this to reflash for non twist but i cant get that to work as it says file does not exist.
any advise would greatly be appriciated
thanks

Delta

Re: new GF BB (black) will not work with markiv rudders

Postby Delta » Sat Dec 30, 2023 19:37

There are two models of black-colored black boxes. One is the Black Box Mk2 which came with the Gunfighter Mk3 and newer versions of the T-Rudder Mk4. They are distinguished by a grey SYS button and a 7-pin L-Bus connector. Those are perfectly compatible with the T-Rudder Mk4. The other is the Black Box Mk3, which comes with the Gunfighter Mk4 and the T-Rudder Mk5. It has an orange SYS button and a 4-pin L-Bus connector (which serves as a secondary S-Bus connector). This one is not compatible at all with the T-Rudder Mk4, as the electrical mapping of the rudder connector has been changed to accomodate the new V_MaRS sensors on the T-Rudder Mk5 pedals. Unfortunately, there is no way to get the old D_MaRS sensors sensors working on a new black box. Any option to keep using your pedals, other than getting an electronics upgrade that is not yet listed in stores, is to keep using your old Black Box for the pedals in some fashion.

Alex Oz

Re: new GF BB (black) will not work with markiv rudders

Postby Alex Oz » Sun Dec 31, 2023 19:56

Крайние прошивки и софт / Latest firmware & software
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=908
http://alex-oz.strana.de

Return to “Technical Support”