GF4 center click issue on pitch axis when roll axis is deflected to the left

Moderator: AdminGroup

do1phin

GF4 center click issue on pitch axis when roll axis is deflected to the left

Postby do1phin » Tue Dec 19, 2023 20:03

On the Gunfighter MK.4 base, with the roll deflected to the left, I feel a clicking feeling when moving the pitch up and down from center.

If the roll axis is deflected to the right, it doesn't happen at all, and sometimes it happens weakly in the center. But if the roll axis is deflected to the left, the intensity definitely increases, to the point where it's uncomfortable if it's deflected significantly to the left. Additionally, this issue happens mostly when pulling the pitch axis from the forward to the inboard side, rather than pushing it from the inboard to the forward side.

I've tried a number of test metrics to address this phenomenon, but I've never found a noticeable improvement, just subtly stronger or weaker "clicks" depending on the combination. Perhaps this issue is more affected by the slight warping caused by disassembly and assembly than by the cams, springs, and dust cover themselves.

I'm really happy to be able to use VKB's brilliant product. It would be great if this issue could be resolved so that I can use the perfect Gunfighter. I look forward to a response from VKB.

*Please watch the attached video with the volume turned all the way up. The tactile sensation is much greater than the sound, but it's a shame there is no way to capture it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XSIWmq ... drive_link

Return to “Technical Support”