VKB Dev CFG Missing Options

Moderator: AdminGroup

Mr_Scratch

VKB Dev CFG Missing Options

Postby Mr_Scratch » Sun Dec 17, 2023 14:17

Hello everyone, I am trying to troubleshoot a weird issue with the VKB Device Cfg program. For some reason, the right side of the window has been shrunk, which effectively clips off some of the options on the right side. This is kind of annoying, as it blocks me from using the Axes2button tab for enabling the brake and flip trigger setting on my MCG Ultimate. The program won't give me the option to expand or resize the window. I've been running it as Administrator and tried to fooling around with the display settings to no avail. Tried messing around with the .ini file as well. Running off a fresh install and the current version available on the website. Has anyone else run into this problem before? I did a lot of searching but couldn't find any other examples of people encountering this. Picture for context.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=627

Ron61

Re: VKB Dev CFG Missing Options

Postby Ron61 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 23:23

What % scaling and font size is in the system? Try resetting to recommended (by the system).

Mr_Scratch

Re: VKB Dev CFG Missing Options

Postby Mr_Scratch » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:08

Display is 1920x1080. 175% scaling by default, overridden in advanced rendering to 125%. Switched it to 100% and the button2axes tab became visible. Going to 175% just made the problem worse. Appreciate the guidance.

Return to “Technical Support”