struggling to get both sticks to register in a game need help please.

Moderator: AdminGroup

ashley12364

struggling to get both sticks to register in a game need help please.

Postby ashley12364 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 13:55

Hi I have both Gladiator NXT EVO Omni Throttle - Left Hand and Gladiator NXT EVO - Right Hand

I used them a few months back for a few weeks on star citizen fine till my HD died so was without a computer for a while and with work etc haven't had the time to set them back up and game.

i plugged them into my computer yesterday and downloaded the correct software, flashed them to the newest files, calibrated them? there working, (blue light).

The problem is when i run a game (battlefield4) and try to set them up to fly the jets, attack helicopters, tanks etc i can only get one registered to set buttons in the game, sometimes its the left sometimes its the right (if i restart the game) how do you set each stick up for the computer and games to find them individually?

DOES this have somthing to do with SN: 0000 profile ID: 0 ive tried changing these but they keep reverting back to 0/0

and when using the tank in game settings pitch up and down is inverted in the tank you can swap this setting in game options but the horizontal is also inverted but no option to turn off is this possible via the software? thanks any heap will be appreciated.

fallout9

Re: struggling to get both sticks to register in a game need help please.

Postby fallout9 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 0:18

The problem is that SC has a great joystick implementation, Battlefield doesn't. Should ask this on their forums, maybe there's a workaround.

ashley12364

Postby ashley12364 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 21:30

thanks for your reply, so this is based of bf4 and not using the software correctly? i remember when i first used the sticks i had issues on starcit then just downloaded someone's joystick setups i was laid to believe the software could overwrite games?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:10

They joysticks hold the data in internal memory, but the game(s) still decides the order it loads the joysticks.

Return to “Technical Support”