Gladiator NXT + Kosmosima grip not powering on.

Moderator: AdminGroup

Moredread62

Gladiator NXT + Kosmosima grip not powering on.

Postby Moredread62 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 17:46

Greetings and Hail!

Had this intermittent fault for a while but lately it's become more common.
When I Cold boot my PC often the Gladiator fails to power on, no lights, no response to input.
This is rectified every time by simply unplugging the lead at the gladiator base and reinserting it.
As I say this is an intermittent fault and was only happening occasionally ( which I could live with ) until recently but now it's happening with much more regularity. which annoys as if unnoticed until after I launch SC, the entire control profile is messed up until the game is shutdown, the problem rectified, the game relaunched, and the profile and controllers reselected in game.

I have the Gunfighter base ( unsure which Mk) and Kosmosima grip for my right hand.
Gladiator NXT and Kosmosima grip for left hand + T rudder.
I also have a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle connected to my system.
Apart from the intermittent power issue, everything works great.
Thanks
M

fallout9

Re: Gladiator NXT + Kosmosima grip not powering on.

Postby fallout9 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 21:29

Try to reflash them at the latest firmware version. Then, update your USB drivers, same as your mb's chipset drivers. Use them plugged directly to the back of computer. If still having issues after this, unplug all other USB devices except of VKBs, mouse and keyboard and test if they work - our devices are not necessarily extremely power hungry, but it could also be an issue with your PSU, if it's an older one.

Return to “Technical Support”