MK IV Black Box no longer recognized.

Moderator: AdminGroup

Eddie

MK IV Black Box no longer recognized.

Postby Eddie » Mon Oct 16, 2023 0:49

I turned on the MK IV and nothing happened. Nothing shows up on my monitor. My stick or black box or both are no recognized. The light above the button is flashing red and blue. The right side of the box shows 2 yellow led lights not flashing. What happened? How do I reset the black box etc? I have 2 sets of this MK IV that are exactly the same. Will the black box from my secong MK IV work the same if I use it? I just want to see if the other box works rather than putting everything togeter again with the 2nd MK IV.What to do. Use second black box or reset the black box. If a reset is required, how do I do that? Thanks all...fallout9? What say you? Thanks again take care Eddie.

fallout9

Re: MK IV Black Box no longer recognized.

Postby fallout9 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:53

Plug only that specific Black Box which is not working to USB, run VKBDevCfg and post a screenshot.

Eddie

Re: MK IV Black Box no longer recognized.

Postby Eddie » Tue Oct 17, 2023 0:41

I did what you said fallout9. I connected the MK and then ran the VKBcfg thingy butI didn't hear windows reckognize the device. I checked device mgr. and it wasn't there. I unplugged the USB., and started over again. This time, I started the VKBconfig first, and then I connected the MK and BINGO, there it was. The settings I had prior stayed the same. I didn't have to calibrate. My MK got reckognized and is running flawlessly.[touch wood] Thanks again buddy...take care...Eddie.

Return to “Technical Support”