Throttle 1-2 axis out of alignment on detents

Moderator: AdminGroup

Reapinator

Throttle 1-2 axis out of alignment on detents

Postby Reapinator » Sat Oct 07, 2023 20:19

Hello,

First world problem here..

Have searched the forums and don't see anything about this issue, so maybe it's just something with my particular set (or maybe I am just being too picky). Please let me know if others are having this issue...

Whenever I try to setup my detents with my throttles unlocked, the left throttle consistently reads 1.0 or more higher than the right throttle (raw and programmed output). When I lock them together it equals the output out but also pulls the right throttle forward a bit (actual is still slighltly off). I am guessing it has something to do with the roller contacts being slightly out of alignment.

I have tried widening and adjusting the detent positions with the config software but it never truly corrects for this. Is there a function in the programming to adjust for this offset or do I need to get the rollers replaced?

seign

Re: Throttle 1-2 axis out of alignment on detents

Postby seign » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:41

Similar problem here, too.
If push throttle forward gently, the value is normal.But when I push throttle forward very quickly, the throttle value seems to be wrong.

Deltahog

Re: Throttle 1-2 axis out of alignment on detents

Postby Deltahog » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:31

I get this too, same issue of left throttle sits slightly higher than the right. Tried multiple recalibrations and adjusting the "Pos,%" but still shows "0.7" on left, "0.0" on right.

Return to “Technical Support”