Problem with axe X , Z and break .

Moderator: AdminGroup

cricri

Problem with axe X , Z and break .

Postby cricri » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:25

Hello, I changed my P.C to be able to switch to V.R and since then I have a problem , I have a Gladiator NXT with added modules and on IL2 I have a mix of axes between the ailerons and the rudder and the brakes .....

Let me explain , when I assign my pitch X axis joystyick to the ailerons in the key assignment parameters to the game , it systematically activates my Z yaw in the game and my brakes when i want to flight , on the other hand my Z rudder pedal joystick does not activate the X axis in the game but only the brakes .

The joystick key I assigned to the brake in the settings only operates the brakes in-game .

It does for the Spitfire, I only fly on it , it didn't on the old P.C and it doesn't on Cliff of Dover .....

Any idea where it could come from because I don't see it ?

Victorus

Re: Problem with axe X , Z and break .

Postby Victorus » Sun Aug 20, 2023 21:24

cricri wrote:Let me explain , when I assign my pitch X axis joystyick to the ailerons in the key assignment parameters to the game , it systematically activates my Z yaw in the game and my brakes when i want to flight , on the other hand my Z rudder pedal joystick does not activate the X axis in the game but only the brakes .
The joystick key I assigned to the brake in the settings only operates the brakes in-game .
It does for the Spitfire, I only fly on it , it didn't on the old P.C and it doesn't on Cliff of Dover .....
Any idea where it could come from because I don't see it ?

Tell us your distinct joystick configuration. Show axes and buttons tabs screenshots (vkbdevcfg.exe) Show your Il-2 BOS mapping settings.
PS Usually axes mapping looks like the following
X - Roll
Y - Pitch
twist or rudder pedals - yaw. Show you axis mapping.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

Return to “Technical Support”