Gladiator-EVO-SCG Z axis not responding

Moderator: AdminGroup

olifr

Gladiator-EVO-SCG Z axis not responding

Postby olifr » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:26

I just updated to the latest firmware V2.14A using the latest configurator v0.92.79, and the Z axis (middle wheel on the base) on both of my sticks now doesn't work. In the configuration software the axis (4) is setup as analogue, but there is no output in the tester. The sticks have been flashed, default config loaded, and calibrated. I am seeing "Err-Stat Active" message on the top right under the joystick image, and can't remember if this is normal.

Should this axis be set up as virtual, or am I missing something in the button config? I really didn't want to start blindly loading configs to see what works, and the manual for the software is a slog to get through and isn't specific to my sticks. Help please.

Ron61

Re: Gladiator-EVO-SCG Z axis not responding

Postby Ron61 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 13:03

The message says about the active error collection mode, just. The axis on the base is analog, just try to calibrate it. It is advisable to attach screenshots of the Global-External, Profile-Axes tabs.

olifr

Re: Gladiator-EVO-SCG Z axis not responding

Postby olifr » Sat Jun 03, 2023 16:23

I switched back to the previous firmware that I have saved still and all is well again.

Return to “Technical Support”