Intermittent issue - Gunfighter III Kosmosima Left grip - Rot Z axis

Moderator: AdminGroup

Rahvel

Re: Intermittent issue - Gunfighter III Kosmosima Left grip - Rot Z axis

Postby Rahvel » Sat May 13, 2023 6:55

Ok I have reset to default, calibrated and I will try it out and report back.

Everything else on the grip functions just fine, no warning lights on the grip (red light and blue switched to white doesn't happen like when the connection is bad). My black boxes are undermounted so I haven't noticed, so I will make note next time it happens.

Thanks! Will report back.

Rahvel

Postby Rahvel » Sat May 13, 2023 15:28

fallout9 wrote:The idea is to reset to Default and calibrate, then try again without changing any axes' values or loading a previous profile. Trying it in vanilla state would say if your issues are coming from your settings or if we should look somewhere else.
When the twist axis gets stuck do you have access to the buttons on the grip? Are the any LEDs blinking on the Black Box at that time?

Ok I have been running in "vanilla" mode all day. The issue has occurred just now. The Black Box has the usual LEDs - one solid green and one solid blue. No red LEDs or any blinking LEDs.
Edit: Also no issues with the other buttons/axes on the grip - all functioning and reporting correctly in the config software.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 13, 2023 18:58

Please fill up a service ticket with your local vendor and link this thread, so they'd know the tests you already did.

Return to “Technical Support”